25

4 YEARS LATER... 2 months after the wedding

"Adeline call your brother mason upstairs we are going to have lunch now," you said while cooking the last meal "ok mommy," she said, you felt someone snakes their arms around your waist knowing it's Barron "hey baby," he said while kissing you in the neck, you shiver at his touch "hello hubby," you said looking up to him while finishing the meat "how is work- " you cutting of urging to go to the bathroom and throw up while going in the bathroom Barron closed the stove and following you, he ties your hair in a ponytail and pats your back gently. after your done, Adeline and Mason which are your 2-year-old son look at you both "why mommy is throwing up daddy?" Adeline said as you look at Barron and he smirked and he puts his hand on your tummy "I think there is gonna be a little one in mommy's tummy" he said, you smiled at them, "what did you mean daddy?" "what I meant is there will be a baby in mommy's tummy," he said, Barron grabs a test from a cabinet in the bathroom and leaves you there to pee on it, once you and Barron and the kids are done eating and almost forgot about the result of the pregnancy test. you and Barron go in the bathroom to see the result it was positive.

You and Barron left the kids with the nanny to go to an appointment.

"Well, It looks like you got twins Mr & Mrs. trump, congratulations," the doctor said Barron look at you and kiss you on the lips while the doctor wipes the gooey stuff on your tummy.

--- 

"well, what is it felt like having twins?" you asked Barron while cuddling in the bed with him "hmm? I don't know, but I'm so happy right now that I have a happy family," he said, kissing you softly and you happily kiss back.

                  ~'𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗'~   

A/N: Omg guys I can't believe it I'm done with my book i was a little sad about it but excited to the next book,