Airplane

After packing you got picked up by Barron with mia and her boyfriend inside the car, there waiting for you.

"Did I take too long?" you said while getting your suitcase in the car while Barron was helping you put your suitcase at the back.

"Not really," Barron said.

After a couple of hours, you got on the airplane.

This is your seating arrangement.

(Barron,y/n---------mia,ben) (I decided to name mia's boyfriend ben bc why not)

ok, back to the story...

After getting on the plane Barron sat beside you while you yawned.

"Want to rest your head here?" he points his hand on his shoulder. "No thank you," you said. "ok then," he said. while sleeping he put your head on his shoulder while a couple of minutes he fell asleep on top of your head while his hand is on top of your hand.

"Look they look so cute like a couple," mia said while taking a picture of the two of you. 

"They're not together?" ben said.

"Nah, they're just friends," mia said.

"Oh well, they look so good together," ben said 

"Yeah i know right" mia said.

After a couple of hours, you already woke up not knowing he put your head on his shoulder.

You guys got food, then eat.

After a couple of hours on the plane mia called a taxi to go to an expensive hotel bc she's also rich.

"Mam where are you going?" the driver said.

"To the (any hotel of your choice ).

"Ok," the driver said.