Fever

You fainted but you woke up Barron is sitting beside you...

"Thank god y/n your awake" he's very worried. While he put a towel on top of your head.

"Wait, what happened?" you said while laying on the bed.

"You fainted, and got a high fever may be because you swim a bit too long..." he said.

After you got up to get food but he stopped you "hey you have to stay in bed..." he said. While going to the bed he got the soup. "thanks Barron" you blushed "you welcome" he smiled. "um I forgot to check your temperature, here" he handed you the thermometer. after waiting for the temperature. and you're done after that you check your temperature he takes it from you. "y/n you have a high fever stay in bed, I will take care of you" he said while you blushed again but he smirked.  

After a couple of hours, mia got inside the room to check you "hi y/n I'm glad that you're awake" she smiled at you. "yes" you said. "ok y/n you need some sleep" Barron said "ok" after him saying that got out of the bathroom and go his bed he takes off his shirt "hey why do have to change here?" you cover your eyes "I'm lazy to go to the bathroom..." he said tiredly. "but you just got out of the bathroom..." you said while still covering your eyes "yes but I don't want to go back there..." he said while he's on his laptop "oh I forgot to check on your temperature, here" he handed you the thermometer "great, cooler than before".

After a couple of minutes, you went to sleep and he's still on his laptop. after he's done to his laptop he went to sleep facing on you.