Home

After a long ride on the airplane, you guys went to a fast-food restaurant. you couldn't look at  Barron because he keeps sneaking glances at you. After done eating, you guys went to an uber, the uber stops were mia and ben will go "bye mia and ben" you guys wave at each other. After a couple of minutes, the car stops at your stop you grabbed your suitcase and Barron take his suitcase too and followed you "hey wanna stay here a little bit?" you said then Barron nodded. "Sure" he smiles.

"Hey mom I'm back!" you ran to them and hugged them all.

"good afternoon Mrs. y/l/n and Mr. y/l/n," Barron said.

"good afternoon to Barron," your mom and dad said with a big big smile.

"Barron you can stay here because your house is a bit far and probably will get dark soon. " your father said with a smile.

"If I'm not intruding that could be ok?" Barron said.

"of course," your mom said. our parents noticed the matching ring but they just ignored it.

"y/n can you help me to the pasta," your mom said with your dad beside her.

"um, so I see Barron's hand and your hand and I see matching rings?" your mom said.

"I bought that for him because he took care of me when I was sick..." you said quietly.

"Why did you get sick?" your dad said.

"maybe I got on the water may be too long," you said. You see Barron is just scrolling to his phone.

"ok dinner is ready, Barron join us," your dad said.

"thank you for the meal" Barron smiled at my parents.

After eating you did the dishes and go to Barron in the guestroom to check on him. 

𝐴/𝑁: 𝐻𝐸𝑌 𝑆𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑌 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑅𝑇 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐵𝑌𝐸𝐸𝐸.....