School

It was Monday and you woke up then you do your morning routine you are eating breakfast as you scroll to TikTok then you saw you fyp while waiting for your limo (bc your parents are rich :)).

"Woah, a Trump on TikTok,savebarron2020," You say while scrolling.

"Sweetie! the limo is here!" Your mom said.

"Coming mom!" you and your sisters said.

you head outside to go the limo" bye Mom, bye Dad" as you three said to your parent. They blow a kiss goodbye. 

As You, Leah, Marga in the limo you three chitchat about school and about TikTok.

As you arrived at school. Paparazzi are everywhere and taking pics of you and your sisters "bye sis" as they walk to their classroom. 

You walk to your classroom you meet with you bestie Mia.

"Hi, Mia!" You said to Mia.

"Hi, Y/N! Goodmorning" Mia said.

"y/n! look!" she whispers to your ear.

"what" she shows her phone to you as you look at it.

"EVERYBODY IS SHIPPING YOU TO BARRON TRUMP IN TIKTOK!". Mia said to you. Mia has a chocolate skin. And shes very kind.

'Barron trump?!OMG wow, he's cute though' As you thought about him.

AFTER CLASS:

" I CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYBODY IS SHIPPING YOU TO BARRON TRUMP," mia said while walking with you to the cafeteria

"Yeah," you said.

"Oh, C'mon y/n I know you have a crush on him," Mia said.

"No, I don't...." As you eat your food.

"Yes you are, you to me last year," mia said.

"Yeah, I do but that was last year mia, past is past," you said 

Meanwhile

while looking at your phone and doing TikTok. As you look at your notifications, you got tagged one of Barron edits video when you look at the comments section, they ship you with Barron.

Your mother called you "y/n can you go with your sisters to buy a dress, we are going to an event with President Trump this week"'trump son will be their' mother said.

when you heard the news you've been shocked."

and you said "O-okay mom". you hang up.

You and your sisters bought a new dress for the event.

a/n: Hi it's me I will be doing the next chapter today bye!