Meeting up

after school you to the park to meet up with him, he was waiting for you to go behind him and say "Boo!" you said."y/n that surprised me" he jumped. you just laugh "do you want something to eat?" he asks.

"sure," you said. While waiting for the food you just scrolling to TikTok.He was staring at you but you didn't notice him. He snatched your phone bc the food is there. You both ate and go back to the park and sit on the bench, you and Barron talk for hours and didn't even realize the time you look at your phone it was 8:00 PM you have to go early to school. 

"whoa, It's 8;00 PM already, I have to go, we have school tomorrow bye Barron," you said.

 "Wait, I got something for you," he said.

He kissed your cheek you blushed ."oh why are blushing miss y/l/n," he said 

"Nothing" you look at your phone and he snatched he saw some Barron edits he look swipes your phone until he saw they ship you and him in the video.

"you didn't tell me they were shipping us in the media," he said. 

"yea" while still blushing.

"why though? Do you like me?" he asks.

"Barron I have to go" you change the subject and get your phone from him.

"ok fine but tomorrow can we meet again?" he asks.

"sure after school..." you said  

A/N: UMM HI  NEXT  CHAPTER WILL BE OUT LATER SO BE READY...