Chapter #9: New Coach And The Return of The Ace

"Ok everyone! Meet your new coach!" Takeda-sensei said as we looked to the door...

'Wait.. New coach? Don't tell me..' I said in my mind as I looked at the person, 'Wait, isn't-' I got cut off by Tanaka-san exclaiming out "Isn't that the guy in Sakanoshita store?".. 'Thank you, Tanaka-san for calling out my damn thoughts..' I sighed mentally as Takeda-sensei intoduced him to us..

{Time skip to where they met Asahi (lazy-ass author.. Author-chan: SHUT UP)}

"Hmm.. We need a setter.. Our setter can't play since he's too busy with work right now.." Coach Ukai said as Kageyamachi and Sugawara-san came forth as Sugawara-san stopped Kageyamachi and told him something.. 'Angsty...' Kisaru said in our telapathy as I snorted..

"Alright! Let's see what you guys are made of!" Coach Ukai said as I wore my jersey, "Eh? You there.. The giant female, you play?" Coach Ukai asks me, "Huh? Oh yes.. I'm the female player here also a middle school student from a powerhouse school anyways.." I explained as he understood easily and smacked me into the court to play..

'It's play time..' I said in my mind as I ready myself for a receive from the alumni's serve, he served to my spot noticing that his serve was out I moved to the left a little bit to let the ball out, "Out!" I said as I saw the alumni who served chuckling.. "It's your serve, Kaoru! Be sure to not go easy 'aight?" Tanaka-san said as I rolled my eyes and clicked my tongue..

Getting ready to do a jump serve, I was repeating a sentence in my mind over and over to focus my strength and aim at a particular person, '60%.. Alumni with dyed blonde hair..' I repeated a his sentence and served, as I jumped I heard Kisaru cheer out our past cheer from Teiko, "AKUMA-TENSHI! GREAT SERVE!!" He cheered out pumping me up to a great adrenaline rush that I missed for an eternity, I aimed at the said target and I was right.. My 60% can never be easily handled by anyone even these alumni's.. "What the... I think I've heard that cheer before... That's from.. Teiko?! They can't be... She can't be one of the FFE.." Coach Ukai exclaimed even though he was talking to himself or to someone...

{Time skip after the game (Author-chan is very busy with a lot of shit and is stressed..)}
"Uwaa!!" Hinatachi said as I streched my long arms after the match, "The maych was cool, wasn't it Kaoru?" Hinata asked me as I nodded, "Though I never intended to go all out on blocking Asahi-san one on one.." I said as I remember stuffing his strong spikes down three times..

Flashback:
First Block:
"Left!" I mentally said as I faced Asahi-san one on one with his spike versus my blocks, but as he spiked.. My wall didn't break down.. My wall won against this Ace.. The Ace of Karasuno.. Still using his 40%.... How pathetic... He may be a coward.. But I sense in him that he will rise once more from the ashes and become the black phoenix he is..
Second Block:
Pathetic.. They're making me block him once more.. I ran to the side as he readied himself to a power of 50%, still half of his power.. But it's possible for that power of his to break Kageyamachi's and Tsukishimachi's blocks.. I jumped up raising my hands up stuffing again but.. Noya-san had saved it.. How reliable..
Third Block:
Asahi-san has called out a spike.. Oya? 70%? Looks like I have to use the block I used to do on Jima-senpai.. He spiked and tried to break this fortresses wall, but to no avail.. My wall stood tall never broken.. You may need to train yourself to the max.. Let that limit be limitles.. Let that weakness become your greatest strength, Asahi-san... Rise from the ashes you shedded..

I landed down as everyone looked at me and Asahi-san as I began to speak, "You are still weak to my vision Asahi-san.." I said which made Nishinoya-san and Tanaka-san mad and the others wide eyed or shocked, "But.. Let that limit become limitless.. Let that weakness become your greatest strength, Asahi-san.. Rise from those ashes you shedded.." I told the said person as Asahi-san's eyes widen as his face turned into a determined one, "I'll try my best.. Thank you for your words, Kaoru.." He said as he bowed as I smiled a bit..

Flashback Ends

"Yeah! You went like pyun! Then fwoosh! Then don!" Hinata said as I agreed with him, but then thanks to my amazing sense of hearing.. "Wow... Kaoru can understand the shrimp.. Though her words of inspiration on Asahi-san has a huge impact.." Tsukishimachi said as I looked at him with a intense stare but not a glare but still made him flinch and looked away..

"Say.. Kaoru... What do you mean by ashes that Asahi-san shedded?" Nishinoya-san popped out of nowhere asking me, "Well... I thought of him as a phoenix that has fallen.. And um.. Well.." I said as I struggled to find the right words, "Well.. A fallen phoenix reminds me of a crow.. So I referred to him as a phoenix that was thought to be a crow.. Though a crow is our mascot.." I said as I mumbled the last sentence out..

"Well.. I gotta change.. I'm sweaty as hell.. See ya guys later.." I said as I headed to the club room to change.. 'A new coach has come and the Ace has started to spread his wings and fly..' I thought as I walked to the room as my emerald green eye gleamed in the darkness knowing that it will show it's well known strength..