Chapter #1: The Night Before School

{Kaoru's POV}
" 'sigh'.. Tomorrow's my first day of high school Rao.. I wonder how Karasuno looks like and I hope they accept Cockatoos as Service Animals (Yes I also have a trained Cockatoo that helps me around the house and its also my service animal too).
"I wonder if Kisaru would bring Yukai (his pet ferret).." I talked to my pet Cockatoo Rao.. This Cockatoo was also a Service Animal since I need it for some special reasons that I don't know yet..

I grabbed my phone from my small table beside my bed, I opened our Basketball Groupchat..

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-

Fr: TsaltyTolAlbino (Kaoru)
To: GoM
"Yo! Anybody open?"

Fr: FoodAdicc (Murasakibara)
To: GoM
"I'm open.."

Fr: Invisible (Kuroko)
To: GoM
"Me too"

Fr: FlirtyHoe (Kise)
To: GoM
"Hello Kaorucchi!"

Fr: Pinky (Momoi)
To: GoM
"I'm also open.."

Fr: CrappyTolAlbino (Kisaru)
To: GoM
"Don't forget me bishes"

Fr: Blueberry (Aomine)
To: GoM
"Yolo.."

Fr: TsaltyTolAlbino (Kaoru)
To: GoM
"Good.. You guys all know were going our seperated ways right? Since we are going to different high schools.."

Fr: FlirtyHoe (Kise)
To: GoM
"Yea.."

Fr: Blueberry (Aomine)
To: GoM
"We know.."

Fr: Pinky (Momoi)
To: GoM
"Mhm"

Fr: FoodAdicc (Murasakibara)
To: GoM
"Yep"

Fr: TsaltyTolAlbino (Kaoru)
To: GoM
"Well me and Kisaru are moving to the Miyagi Prefecture..."

Fr: Pinky (Momoi)
To: GoM
"Wait, I know Miyagi had Karasuno that was a powerhouse school before because of the volleball team but lost in the nationals.. So you guys are going to enroll there?"

Fr: CrappyTolAlbino (Kisaru)
To: GoM
"Yes, we both are enrolling in Karasuno, Momoi.."

Fr: Blueberry (Aomine)
To: GoM
"Are you going to join their Basketball Team huh twins?"

Fr: TsaltyTolAlbino (Kaoru)
To: GoM
"No"

Fr: CrappyTolAlbino (Kisaru)
To: GoM
"Nah"

Fr: FoodAdicc (Murasakibara)
To: GoM
"Wha! Why?!"

Fr: TsaltyTolAlbino (Kaoru)
To: GoM
"We wanna try a different sport this time.. Maybe Badminton or.."

Fr: CrappyTolAlbino (Kisaru)
To: GoM
"Volleyball"

Fr: Invisible (Kuroko)
To: GoM
"Ok then.. But Kaoru I have a deal.."

Fr: Pinky (Momoi)
To: GoM
" 'gasp', Kuroko is making a deal!"

Fr: TsaltyTolAlbino (Kaoru)
To: GoM
"K"

Fr: Blueberry (Aomine)
To: GoM
"Holy shit her "K" is back!! >:("

Fr: Invisible (Kuroko)
To: GoM
"When you guys win any of those sports and get to the nationals exept for Basketball.. But if you didn't win you better return in the Basketball team there..."

Momoi, Kise and Aomine can't even reply now because about what Kuroko just had messeged..

Fr: TsaltyTolAlbino (Kaoru)
To: GoM
"You better remember that deal Kurokocchi.."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I was really shocking to see Kuroko make a deal all out of the sudden, but suddenly my pet Cockatoo Rao flew to the door telling me I should open it. I opened my door the all of the sudden Yukai my twin brothers brown Service Ferret ran in my room 'I guess her and Kisaru are playing hide and seek' I thought but my thoughts were cut off by Kisaru "Hey have you seen Yukai?" He asked me panting "Yea she's right under my bed.." I said blowing her cover up.. "Found ya!" Kisaru chimed out while Rao land on my head "Oh! Hey Rao want some bird treats?" I asked him " *squak!* Rao wants treats. Rao wants ya treats" Rao spoke and yes he was trained to speak just incase there are some emegencies.. The two were out of my room now outside chasing each others tails, I walked over to my table desk and grabbed the pack of Rao's favorite treats, he flew over and I gave him one..

It was 7:00pm and I need to take a bath already.. I got to the bathroom and I filled the tub.. After I was taking a bath my phone ringed the (insert your ringtone) and it only ringed for 5 seconds then done.. I put on my black pajamas with white moon and stars design on it and walked to my desk to grab my phone...

I look to my phone to see who called, and it was Makoto-senpai who called (Ò^Ó guess how many crossovers this has..) I guess he wanted to say something to me so I opened my contacts and called Makoto-senpai.. Before Makoto-senpai picked up I heard Kisaru scream Kaire's Husky name called Ikari..

{Downstairs with Kisaru and the Husky}
"IKARIIIII!!!" Kisaru screamed to the grey and white husky dog who stole his waffle....

{Back to Kaoru}
Makoto-senpai picked up after fifteen seconds.. "Hi, Kaoru I've heard from Nagisa that you're changing schools from now.." Makoto-senpai said "Yeah, I kinda am transfering to Karasuno tho.. But how's the swim club?" I said "All good, but we can't get Haru out the pool earlier since he got the news that your gone.." Makoto-senpai said "Oh, ahahaha, if he still doesn't get out of the pool tomorrow tell him I'd be never coming back.." I said out sweatdropping on what time they got Haru-senpai out of the pool.. "Oh, okay if that works I guess.." Makoto-senpai said "I'd be going now.. Haru just told me to come to his house the others are there bye!" Makoto-senpai said "Ah! Sure, tell them that I miss them kay?" I said "Sure" He answered back "Bye" I said..

After the call I got on my bed and laid down.. 'This is gonna be a long shit for tomorrow..' I thought in my mind..