Chapter #6: The match begins!

{Kaoru's POV}

As all of that ruckus has stopped, we all got ready for the match.. But something has caught my attention..

.

.

.

.

Was..

.

.

.

Hinatachi.. It looks like he's gonna burst out any second now.. And I all of the sudden thought that he's gonna make a lot of errors due to him being all nervous.. And we're not gonna take the first set.. 'Let's see if my predictions are true..' I said in my thoughts as we got ready to receive the ball..

The ball was served to me as Hinatachi all of the sudden received the ball due to being nervous and all "Hey, that wasn't your ball dumbass!!" Kageyamachi yelled "Sorry.." Hinatachi said as Kageyamachi setted the ball to Tanaka-san and he spiked but got blocked, "One point.." I heard Turnip-kun said as Tanaka-san had an irk-mark on his forehead.. 'Ehh.. Karu.. I have a bad feeling about this set..' Kisaru said through our telepathy 'Yea.. I also have it too..' I replied back as I glanced at him only giving me a nod as nodded back.. As the opposing team served, we got ready as Daichi-san received it and passed to Kageyamachi, I called, "Kageyamachi!" I called out as he nodded and tosssed to me,

(Flashback)

"Kageyamachi, if you're gonna toss to me or I call for a toss, you need to make the toss kind of high.. High enough to reach my hitting point so I can give a full blast to a three blocker wall.. Here, let me and Kisaru demonstrate.." I said as he nodded, me and Kisaru got ready as Kageyamachi passed us a ball.. Kisaru got to a setting position as I got ready, he tossed the ball as I jumped to the point where my hitting reach was at point and spiked.. As Kageyamachi was watching he was amazed to see on how I spike and how he saw Kisaru tossed, "You saw how high the toss was and how far it is from the net?" I said "Yep.." He said as he asked me if he could practice with my spikes so he could get comfortable with the tosses he gives me..

(Flashback ends)     

I was amazed on how Kageyamachi tossed the ball so perfectly to my liking.. And as I jumped to my highest reaching point, I realized on how the block was literally low so I used it as another advantage..

{Tensuyin's POV} (Ohh, looks like we have someone's pov..)     

While I was watching the match I saw something that I have never seen in any of the matches I've been with the twins.. I was so shocked on how high she jumped and how high the toss was.. It looked like she was flying, and I noticed that our block  was low so the I saw her smirk and spiked.. 

The sound of the ball slamming to the ground from her spike was horrifying, it wasn't as horrifying as her serves, but it was totally scary that it made me flinch at the sound.. "And that's a steal point from me.. If you were lowering your expectations on me, then that was a bad idea.." Kaoru told Kindaichi, as she smirked and raised her hands (Like this, but her arms are spreading \/)  

" Kaoru told Kindaichi, as she smirked and raised her hands (Like this, but her arms are spreading \/)