OC Info/Author-chan's note

Tensuyin Kozme; Second Year; Class 2-3

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Birthday: Febuary 4, 1995

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

School/Team: Aoba Johsai/Seijoh Boys Volleyball Club

Manager

Favorite Food & Drink: Blueberry Cheesecake Waffles; Apple Juice

Current Concern: She keeps getting dreams of where Oikawa, Mattsun, Makki, and Iwaizumi fell in the pool due to getting surprised from the foster tiger cub running at them and they're still wearing their school uniform..

STATS (Ability parameters out of 5)

Power: 5/5 (Originally a Martial Arts Club in Teiko)

Jump: 3/5

Speed: 4/5

Stamina: 4/5

Technique: 1/5(volleyball is 1 fighting skills are 6)

Intelligence: 3/5 (knows a lot about volleyball tho..)

Height: 187.4 cm (5'7)

Weight: 67.3 kg

APPEARANCE: Tensuyin has long royal blue hair like Aomine's and has a aqua teal color dyed on the tips of her hair, as her hair reaches up to her waist.. Her eyes are crystal blue colored that Kisaru really adores.. Her skin is slightly pale but shines in the sunlight that makes her look like a goddess... Her stomach, back, arms, and legs is marked by scars due to her abusive parents who were arrested, her body is also nicely toned slightly showing visible six-packs.. She has both of her ears pierced four times(two on each ear), and has a lip piercing also(she got her piercings in her first year of high school..)...

PERSONALITY: Tensuyin has a very violent and sadistic personality(just like Bakugo..) that makes people avoid her, due to that persona, she got kicked out of the Martial Arts Club when she was a First Year at Teiko.. But she changed after she became the manager of the volleyball club, she became nice, cheerful, slightly violent(like when she doesn't know the person or a random creep tries to do shit with her..), and/but still has her sadistic personality, but she only becomes sadistic when she wants to(which commonly happens when she needs to get Oikawa out off the flock of fans..)..

LIKES: Lions, Tigers, Cheetahs, Jaguars, Panthers, Cats, Gardens, Plants(obviously), Murasakibara(don't ask..), The forests

DISLIKES: Bullies, People who doesn't care that they throw their trash everywhere, people who abuses or kills wild animals and pets, people who messes with Kaoru and Kisaru

BACKGROUND: Tensuyin was abused by her parents when she was 4 because her parents blamed her for her older sister dying due to a stranger breaking in their house then killing her sister.. They kept on abusing her until she was a second year in Teiko, and that was also the reason on why she was violent and sadistic, but everything changed when Kaoru and Kisaru found out she was being abused due to her parents screaming at her as Kaoru heard it, they called the police as they arrested them, she got adopted by a police who was in the crew saying that her family was being targeted by jobbed gunners one by one, as the policed informed everything, she felt all safe again never wanting it to happen again.. Her violent and sadistic side has disappeared as a new personality emerged from her.. She was the only person who was told by Kaoru and Kisaru's parents that they suffered from Alexithymia due to their past and traumatizing experiences.. Tensuyin was the only one who protected the twins from any harm or people from making them remember their traumatizing memories(Damn she protective tho).. She also met the basketball team due to Kaoru and Kisaru dragging her there(I'm imagining the twins literally dragging her there)..

FAMILY:   

Ayumaki Dairu - Abusive Father - Status: Arrested

Ayumaki Miru - Abusive Mother - Status:(^ Ya'll already know)

Tensuyin Dazai - Adoptive Father - Status: Alive

Tensuyin Jirou - Adoptive Mother - Status: Passed away (Tensuyin was a First Year in Aoba Johsai when she died..)

Tensuyin Raku - Step Little Brother - Status: Alive

Tensuyin Ranu - Step Little Brother(Raku's Twin) - Status: Alive

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Authors Note:

So I have crack-head energy this night(it's like 11:47pm) and it always happens.. So let me explain the twins Alexithymia, this Alexithymia of theirs is a mental problem.. This happened due to traumatizing events or horrifying experiences, Alexithymia means that the twins has a hard time showing emotion/expressions or just straight up emotionless, it also makes them distant to people.. That's why they didn't have to many friends in Grade School to 3rd Year of Junior/Middle School, this also explains on why they were inseparable, it was due to them having this mental issue at the same time and had depression and insomnia.. This mental issue is curable so you readers don't have to worry.. So if you are going to ask me on where I got this it's because I had a friend who has the same issue but instead of having it in an early age, he got it when he was 14.. He didn't have depression but had anxiety and insomnia..

So I need to get sleep now or else my insomnia would kick in.. 

BYE!

AUTHOR-CHAN.... OUT!!