Chapter #5: The Team Meets The Twin's Middle School Friend

{Hinata's POV}  

Takeda-sensei announced that we have a practice match with Aoba Johsai tomorrow which made me excited, I took a glance to Kageyama who locked eyes with the twin giants then all three of them gulped at the same time, making me wonder why.. "But there's one condition, Kageyama must play setter on the entire game.." Takeda-sensei said "Hah!? They just requested a practice match for Kageyama to play sett-" Tanaka-san said as Kaoru smacked his head making him say "gah!".. "They also want Kaoru in the game too.." Takeda-sensei said as the said person flinch "Haah!? What do they want from our new members, they must need a beat up-" Tanaka-san exclaimed out again earning another smack, but this time from Sugawara-san and Kaoru..

(Time skip brought you by a sleepy Sugawara falling asleep on Kaoru's lap while she was drinking water and lifting him up giving him to Dadchi *lenny face*..) 

(Time skip to Seijoh praactice match)

{Kisaru's POV}    

As we got out of the bus, I can hear Hinatachi apologizing to Tanaka-san for puking on him.. While that was happening I kept chocking back nothing but air as I keep remembering on what happened on the bus..

{Flashback}   

We were on our way to Seijoh for the practice match as I kept glancing at Hinatachi's tired state, "Hey, Hinata, you okay? You seem you need food.." Tanaka-san said at Hinatachi who just nodded "I haven't slept well last night.." Hinatachi said as he munched on the pocky Tanaka-san gave..

'Yo, Saru, I have a bad feeling somethin's gonna happen during the practice match..' Karu said in our special ability called "Twin Telepathy", 'Yea, me too..' I replied as our telepathy was stopped by Hinatachi.. "E-excuse me, I need to open the w-window Tanaka-san.." Hinatachi said as he hurked and all of the sudden puked on Tanaka-san's lap.. "AHHHH!! StoP tHe bUs!!" Tanaka-san screeched as Me, Karu, Daichi-san, Suga-san, and Kageyamachi thought of, 'This is worst than what we imagined!"

{Flashback ends}

(Third Person POV)

Two players of Aoba Johsai were walking back to the gym as they talking about something.. "Hey, Kindaichi, you said one of your teammates were in Karasuno right?" A brown(blond?) haired guy asked "Yeah, but he really isn't a teammate.." A black haired guy or so called Kindaichi said "Oh.." The brown haired replied back.. "Hey, I heard that Karasuno has a pretty manager.." The brown haired guy said "Really?" Kindaichi said slightly wide eyed "Yea, and she's sexy too.. I also heard that they have a delinquent like guy there.. He has a shaved head and also heard that he's kinda stupid.." The brown haired said as Tanaka came around the corner "Hmm? don't let guard down there.. If you do, we might eat you alive.." Tanaka said with a scary face as crows came out flying behind them,"Now, Now Tanaka-san, you shouldn't be saying those things.. We might be scaring these poor elites.." Tsukishima butted in "Yeah, let's save the bulliying in the match later..." Tanaka said still doing the face..

"Ehehehe.. We shouldn't be doing this now shall we.. Or else Daichi-san might smack ya' again" Kaoru said with a sadistic face and appearing outta nowhere making Tsukishima and Tanaka flinch as well as the two Seijoh players, "Where did you come from!?" Tanaka screamed as Kaoru smacked him on the head "I lack presence ya' idiot.." Kaoru replied with a stern look.. 'I don't remember Karasuno having a tall female with them..' Kindaichi said in his thoughts as his attention has turned into another taller form that walked in, "Yo, Karu, what's the hold up? Daichi-san has been waiting for us.." Kisaru said as he turned to the two Aoba Johsai players..

"Oh.. Tanaka-san's about to make a ruckus... So I just butted in.." Kaoru replied back..

(Kaoru's POV)