Standing

*Elisa's POV*

Over the next few days I would just sit in bed and do nothing other than talk to Jean and Sasha and eat. Every few hours Hanji would come in and make sure my body was still working, then she would write stuff down and leave. It was absolute torture, and I couldn't wait until I was better so I could leave my stupid room.

"I'm coming in!" I heard the cheery Hanji call before she came into my room, and I moved so I was sitting up.

"Hey," I said gloomily, lifting my shirt up so Hanji could see the stitches on my stomach.

"Don't be so glum! I've decided that we should try to get you to stand today!" She told me excitedly, and I smiled.

"Really? Let's start now!" I flung the covers off of my body with my good arm and Hanji help me turn so my foot was touching the ground.

"Okay, you're going to have to lean on me," She told me as she put my left arm over her shoulder, supporting me as she lifted me off of the bed. "You're doing great, I'm gonna put a little more weight on your leg okay?" She asked me.

"Alright, let's do this," I said as she put slightly more weight on me, I kept my balance and my leg still held my weight. "Could you more weight please?" I asked her.

"Okay, ready?" I nodded and she put more weight on me, and I felt my knee bend and I started falling, but Hanji caught me.

"Well I guess I won't be ready to walk in a while," I said jokingly as Hanji sat me down again.

"We'll work on it again tomorrow alright?" She told me as she left the room, and I laid there until I fell asleep.

Over the next two or three days Hanji and I worked on keeping me standing and on the last day I barely needed her help, but I still couldn't stand on my own because I would loose my balance and fall.

"Hopefully I'll start walking again soon," I whispered as I fell asleep.