Chapter 139

Just as a preface, I will not be talking about any spoilers, so read freely.

I wanted write this to talk about and acknowledge the last chapter of Attack on Titan, chapter 139. I started watching aot when I was about 13, and I absolutely fell in love with it. I loved the characters, the writing, the action, and the art. My enjoyment for aot went so far as me cosplaying Annie when I was 14, and obviously writing this book.

I also took a break from liking anime in general, but I'm so glad I hopped back onto the anime train this year. I've fallen in love with the characters all over again, and have found something to be passionate about that isn't directly related to how my whole future is going to look like. It's also helped me to find an escape from this crazy world we live in. Because of the break I took, I was actually the same age as the characters(15-20), and I definitely changed a lot in that time.

Isayama, the creator of Attack on Titan did such an amazing job, and he deserves all of the success that this series has brought him. In terms of this story, I will be forever grateful for all of you, and 14-15 year old me would be ecstatic to see how many people have interacted with it. The fact that I've been able to have a small impact on the fandom will never leave my mind, so thank you.

Through all the excitement, smiles, laughs, rage, and tears, thank you Isayama.