Fading

*Elisa's POV*

As I shot through the city toward the wall, I started feeling dizzy, almost crashing into a wall a few times, almost eaten a few times. I kept on telling myself to stay awake just until I got to the top of that wall, that if I made it that far I would get help, and Marco would just get worried instead of heartbroken.

'Come on, you can do it. Just a little farther,' I kept on telling myself, but my senses were just becoming fuzzier.

I felt myself heading downward, but I didn't have enough energy left to launch myself upward. So I just kept falling, my vision starting to blacken as little dots floated everywhere.

'If I don't die from hitting the ground, I'll die from blood loss. Or even being eaten by a titan before I bleed out,' I kept on thinking of how I would die, still trying to stay awake by forcing my eyes open.

"Oi! Cadet! What are you doing!" I heard someone shout in the distance, but they must've been closer because I felt someone catch me and put me on a rooftop.

"Who are you?" I asked, as the figure laid me down.

"Stay as still as possible, your energy lessens every time you move," The figure instructed me. "And I am Corporal Levi. What happened to you?"

"My stitches broke, and the bandage wasn't enough to stop the bleeding," I told him, trying to raise my voice because it came out as barely a whisper.

"Okay, I'm going to get you to the top of the wall. What ever you do, do not close your eyes," He told me, putting me on his back.

We started soaring through the air, going very fast, faster than I've ever gone, and as we kept going I kept getting more tired and cold, and kept on forcing my eyes open.

"Stay awake," I heard the young Corporal tell me, putting a little more pressure on my arm.

'Maybe if I close my eyes for just a second,' I told myself, unable to keep my eyes open any longer.

"Don't close you eyes," I heard his voice getting farther and farther away.

"What happened!?" I heard someone shout from somewhere in front of me.

"She told me that her stitches broke, and her bandage wasn't enough to stop the bleeding," His voice, to me, sounded like it was miles away instead of right above me.

"Stay with us," I felt myself fading as more blurs that I assumed were people surrounded me.

"Stay alive honey," I heard this voice more clearly than the rest of them.

"Wha?" I asked, staring up into the sky.

"It's me honey, your mother. Stay alive, please. Stay alive for me," I finally saw her above me, her grey eyes shining with happiness as I tried to keep going.

She looked the same as I remember her, light beige dress that went down to her ankles with a brown apron that started at her waist and went to her knees. Her long brown hair was pulled into a loose ponytail, stopping at her back, which was covered by the top half of her dress, which was short sleeved and stopped an inch below her shoulder.

"I love you," She said, kissing my cheek, then getting up to leave.

"No," I whispered. "Don't leave me, please," I watched as my mother faded away, leaving me stranded on the ground.

"She's hallucinating," I heard someone say, tears forming in my eyes.

"Shh, don't cry," I felt someone pat my shoulder.

"Tell them to come back to headquarters! The mission was a-" I never heard the rest of that sentence.