Part - 22

Shiwansh : "So, much confidence!! NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH".

Me : "Tumse bekar mein bolne se accha hai ki main aapne kaam se matab rakhu. Tum jaise logo se duri hi sahi".

And don't you dare to talk about darshan. Warning you.!!

After listening this he grinned and held my arm and dragged me towards his car. And placed me on back seat while locking the doors of backside. His gripe was too tight to get rid of it. After that he used chloroform like thing and every thing got blurred out.
And where am I? I don't know this.

-------

My eyes opened after long period of time, I didn't remember. My phone is ringing. But my hands are wrapped around with white piece of cloth. I could see some bloodshed on tiles just few distance away. That are from my hand where he gripped up. I don't know how I got a cut their but I can see their is one bandage over there on my wound.

Waitt!! I wasn't injured before.

Where am I??

I saw someone coming towards me, it's Shiwansh.
He came and settled down on his knees to make a balance between me and him.

Shiwansh : Oops!! Sorry I never want to hurt you. Is it painful? ( indicating towards that wound. )

Me : "Just stop your fake concerned and your care. These all things are fake, and you are a fake person. Galati ho gayi logo ki parak karne mein"!!

Shiwansh : "Listen, Ayushi I never want to do this. But, you made me do this".

Me : Why can't you just do your work? Again again you are interfering in my life.

Shiwansh : "Because, I want to be back in our life again. I want to be as same as before, like we were in our friendship zone. You know, I never want to trust ruhanika, but the thing that made me trust her is your ignorance. I never want to break our school time friend. You, me, rashi, abhay and jagriti".

He said while opening that cloth which is wrapped around my hand. After opening that he made me sit on couch. And again settled down on knees in front of me.

Shiwansh : "Every person deserves atleast one chance again".

His eyes were clear crystal, I know him from school time. I know that he is just like a kid from starting. If someone told him, he will believe that and will suffer from that. Same case it will darshan also. He is too a kid but not this much stupid and idiot like Shiwansh. He will never do this type of stupidity, I bet.

I know, I met him late but came to know about him more than Shiwansh. He is adorable, I mean just adorable.

Ayushii.. - "A voice came, which made me to look towards that source".

Shiwansh : "I Know I did all things wrong but, You know I love you. And when, I saw him..I mean with your soo - called..."

Me : "His name is Darshan. So, stop calling him in wrong way. And especially from your mouth".

He sighed.

Shiwansh : "Yeah, I mea..n Darshan".

Me : Why do you have problem with him? Why you always blame him instead of me?
You don't have any right to say about him? He is not like you Shiwansh. He is different. He never compromise his friend with someone. He is totally different. So, pls don't dare to say about him. It's between you and me, So, pls usko in sab se bheech mein mat lao. Usko mat kaho kuch.

Shiwansh : "I am sorry. Pls".

It's like he is going to cry. But, I know it's all fake.
The person who can change his opinion by listening to someone else, then why he will be same. AGAIN?