Part - 37

Thank you for your love towards this book.

----♡----

[ Ayushi ]

He started singing that whole song.

Again, with his eyes closed and hand near his heart.

This song is an emotion.

I can't listen to this. I can't, whenever I have listened to this, those memories of 3 years back starts to flash in front my eyes.

When, this song got released and when he came live to express his whole beautiful things about this song, still his face was with that ordinary smile.

He said that he had dedicated this song to someone special.
Without any guilt, without any sadness.

Yes, that I time I still use to attend his lives, to see his every post. Only because of that beautiful smile which was the main reason of my love towards him.

In these 3 year's, I have always followed him everywhere. I use to do before 3 year's.

You know why? Because of that beautiful smile, because of my satisfaction.

I have silently, loved him more. And the thing which made me this much rude towards him is he never wanted to see my face again. These lines are not easy to swallow down. These lines means a dead to me.

I tried to escape my self from this torture.

Yes, From this torture. Because I had never expected something like that. I mean, usually concerts are like heaven but when you are trying to run away from that particular person and but your destiny knows what's correct and written for you then, as much as you want to run away but that written things will always attract you, no matters what will be your own stories and struggles.

I rubbed my hands on my face to wipe out my tears and decided to go away from this again.

I tried my best to escape by telling other reasons to priyanka, who was just besides me.

Unfortunately, there was colorful lightenings so my tears were not much visible. But, There was someone who knows well what's going inside me.

Actually, there were more than 5 people's who knows everything. Including, that person who is doing this all to me.

I turned back to move out from this concert.

But, someone catched my hand from behind, which made me stop. I turned back to see Rashi.

She gave me a sad smile with DON'T-GO-PLEASE look. Actually, a pity smile.

In return, I gave her I-CAN'T-TOLERATE-THIS -ALL look and with this I released my hand from her grip and moved ahead towards outside.

Rashi : "Ayushi..No!! Please! "

I ignored her and with that I rushed out.

And settled down on a chair in a garden which was just beside that concert place. I can still here his voice.

 I can still here his voice