Part - 6

I replied him about the question he asked. And walked towards the bathroom to freshen myself. And I gave back and move towards Rajendra uncle, as to see him whether he is fine or not. And as I didn't saw him there, I came across living room and saw that uncle was doing yoga and other exercises. I joined him. As he saw me we both said, " Good morning" to each other. And we finished doing that and I came to uncle to ask him tea or coffee.
Me - "Uncle, Can I make tea or coffee for you?"

Rajendra U. - "Yes Ayushi beta!! If it is possible than, make a cup of tea."
I nodded my head with a smile.

And walk towards kitchen to make it, and back after 15 minutes with a cup of tea and a cup of normal strong coffee.
We both were drinking and talking about him only, as we saw darshan coming towards us. ( Currently, its 7:27 am).

Rajendra U. - "Aaj suraj kaha se nikla hai, aaj hamare laadle sahab itni jaldi kaise?" (I Laughed, little bit.)

Darshan  - Dad!!!, Stop this yaar.

I and Rajendra uncle laughed.

I offered him a cup of normal coffee, but he said that he wil make it.
He went and made it and came towards us, and asked about me.
Darshan - Ayushi, What you are doing currently? I mean about your profession.

Me - "Currently, I am doing MBBS, to be a cardiology surgeon and its my 4th year here. So, we are appointed to examine or help, learn from senior's of our hospital. As, Abhay..I mean Dr. Abhay he is my senior so I am assistant or can say junior, that's why I am with him to help."

Darshan - "But, being a cardiology surgeon is a very good platform, But for girls...I mean I only have seen few girls to be a cardiology surgeon, usually they use to be a Gynecologist or something else."

Me - Yeah and depends on them, but I have decided to that only as a girl, and to be independent.

"That impressive" - He said.

I smiled And he move towards his bedroom, as I move towards my room to get ready for hospital, as today I will be their only till 4:00 pm. And I went there telling Rajendra uncle to call me if anything happened to him, and same to darshan.
___________________________________________

I went to hospital and saw Abhay and Rashi.
They both came to me.

Abhay - "Everything is fine na? Are okay with them for 1 week? I mean if you are not than, I can change it."

Me - Everything is fine Abhay, don't worry about it. And no need to change, I am okay with them. They are just so caring and all.

Rashi - That's good. BTW, Ayu..Jagriti told us that she is on the way to Mumbai, I mean in few days.

Me - That's good, atleast I will meet her after a long time.
We talked more, and then we attended classes and praticals after that I leaved and rashi, abhay will be back at 7:00.

As I reached at the gate of flat, I saw Darshan coming towards me from the lift as he looks very tensed. He came and holds my hand, dragged me fast towards the flat as I wasn't able to ask anything, I entered towards the door, I saw Rajendra uncle sitting their with eyes closed and head on the sofa's upper side. I rushed fast as I could. I checked nerves and asked darshan that what happened to him? He answered that he was waked up few minutes before.
After, few minutes uncle waked up, I and darshan came in our senses, as we both were tensed.
We both asked - Are you okay? ( In a tensed look).
Rajendra U. - "Haa beta, Main theek hu. Bas thodi ki aankh lag gayi thi baithe - baithe. Toh, main kab so gya pata nahi?"

I gave darshan a disappointing look as he chuckled after seeing my expressions.

Darshan - Dad!! You make me in trouble.

Rajendra U. - Why?? You should wake me up na!!.

Darshan - I called you, 4 times but you didn't listen, so I was going to call Ayushi. But, I saw her from window. So, I move towards down to take her.

Rajendra U. To me - "Sorry beta, this idiot disturbed you."

Me - "No uncle, he didn't done anything. As you should be happy that he is taking care of you and very concerned about you. You are lucky to have him as a son.", and I think you should go to room and rest for sometime.

Darshan said this too and Rajendra Uncle left.
I also get up to move towards the room, then suddenly,
I felt that someone held my left hand. I turned to see, and I saw darshan there.

Darshan  - "I am sorry, for what I did and suddenly I held your hand and make you rush, so sorry for that.

Me - "No need to say sorry, Darshan sir...I mean darshan because whatever you did is only because you love your parents more than your self and I respect for that. There is nothing serious."

We both smiled and I think he forget to leave my hand
As he was busy in smiling. And I pointed towards the hand and he suddenly leaved it. And, I walked back to my room.
I was laughing while remembering that incident.😂
________________________________________
I am free rn. Toh socha aao update hi kar dete hai. Baki ka kuch pta nahi, but December ke 1 week se continue.😎

Darshan is just a kid. No doubt.

Hint - Jagriti, is going to do something very funny.

How is this part?
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙