Bonus Chapter

°•°•°■•°•°•

°•°•°■•°•°•

After 5 year's

[ Darshan ]

I was sitting on my couch, and was enjoying a Netflix Movie till then, I heard a voice.

"Mr. Darshan Raval.", Ayushi screamed as she came in front of me while blocking the way between me and TV.

"What happened?", I asked her, In confusion.

Ayushi : "Tumhe ye puchna hai ki kya hua? "

Me : "Obviously."

Ayushi : "Your daughter is sleeping in your arms and You are watching TV? "

Me : "So what? "

Ayushi : "Aare, You can't watch TV. She is sleeping na!"

She took remote from Table and switched off the TV, I opened my mouth to argue but after seeing her face, I didn't got any motivation to continue my argument.

Me : "Yaar, Ayu. Tu mute pe bhi nahi dekhne de rahi. TV mute thi na."

Ayushi : "She is Sleeping."

Me : "I know."

Ayushi : "If she cried na, Because of you then, You have to make her silent and sleep."

Me : "Aye Aye captain, I know my daughter. And For your kind Information, Today she automatically slept in my arms."

Ayushi : "I know, Akhir hai kiski beti."

Me : "Meri."

She glared at me and replied. "Haa haa."

Me : "Come, Sit here and she how she is sleeping."

She came towards me and Settled besides me while wrapping her hand with my arm and kept her head on my shoulder, she has a diary in her left hand and kept it on table.

Me : "She is like you."

Ayushi : "No, Her nose is like you. Like a parrot."

And here, I made a face and she chuckled politely.

Me : "I am so thankful to You."