Part - 8

Next day - 3

I went to hospital in morning, and darshan went for recording, as I told Rajendra uncle to call me if something happened to him as I was back at 5, and made tea for uncle and coffee for myself.
Bell rang, around 7:00 pm. I Opened it and saw darshan, we both smiled. He went to his room and changed clothes. And came to have dinner.
Again, bell rang I came forward to open it and guess what?? I saw jagriti, what? I saw jagriti.

She came inside, as soon as I say something, she said while cutting me off.

Jagriti - Ayuu, you got married. You didn't called me in it and you didn't told me yet. Are you out of mind?

Jagriti to darshan - Heyy, jiju. ( He was still in confusion, that what she is saying.)

She sat on couch and want to say something but I cutted her off and said as I saw darshan's face  - Aree youu are out of mind? And who told you that I am married? And from where do you get darshan's home address?

Jagriti - "Come down!! Let me first ask you.

Me - Just tell me na. Who told you this?

"Rashi told to me this that you have been to your main house and as you got married." - She answered.

Me giving a death glance to her to just shup up of this shit's. And then, we both understood that she ( rashi ) was just kidding.

Me to darshan and Rajendra uncle - Uncle and darshan, I am soo sorry for what she did, as rashi was just joking. ( Me looking downwards, as I am not able to make a eye contact with darshan.)

Darshan and Rajendra uncle laughed and said - No problem!!!

Rajendra uncle complained - How do you guys manage your friend rashi like this?

Me - Uncle, she is an alien. Can't manage her off.

Jagriti - I am soo sorry darshan sir, for my behavior. I didn't mean that.

He nodded with a smile in no problem.

Rajendra uncle - Beta, you also join us in dinner.

Jagriti - No uncle and thank you, but I have to go and once again sorry to both of you.

They smiled as they were saying no problem.

Jagriti had gone now, and we all sat for dinner and we finished it and Rajendra uncle went for a walk in downstairs. ( 8:49 pm )

Darshan - How do you handle your friends like this? ( Looking towards tv.)

Me - A-aaisee hii.( I fakely smiled because I was feeling guilty.)

Darshan - Hey, no need to feel guilty. It's not your mistake na. So, why are feeling guilty for this. Don't worry.

After listening this, something came back in mine. Otherwise, the guiltiness was killing me from inside.

So, your friends have done something like this? - I asked.

Yeah, but not in this way, that was totally different. - He answered.

Oh, that's funny, it means friends are only here to make funny of us. Hahaha - I answered.

And we both laughed.

Do you want coffee? I am going to make.- Darshan asked.

Yeah, but I think you use to drink black coffee and usually I drink normal one. - I answered.

No problem, I will make it for you. - He answered.
Without any arguement, I nodded my head in okay.

He came, with two cups. We drank it and goes to our room. As, Rajendra uncle will be not able to come at night. He called darshan at I will stay at my friends house.
*****************************************************
At Ayushi and rashi's flat.   ( 9:00 pm ).

Rashi and jagriti both were going to have dinner but suddenly, door bell rang.
Jagriti opened it and saw, who I never want to see again, "Mr. Shiwansh".
Jagriti Welcomed him and both sat on sofa. As Jagriti doesn't know about the whole matter.

" Jag...jagritiii, khana table pe laga diya hai na?"- Rashi said with a loud tune and moving towards living room while making herself presentable in front of jagriti.

Jagriti said - Haa, kab ka laga hai? Aao dekho koi aaya hai.

Now, rashi came and saw Shiwansh and her blood was boiling in anger after what he does with me.

"You ??? - She was about to kick him out.

What you are doing here? Can't you able to leave us alone for sometime, can't you able to understand this thing. First of all, you cheated on my bestfriend, by breaking her heart in Million of pieces and now, how dare you to enter here." - She argued.

Jagriti was in full confusion. She asked rash and she told all things.

Jagriti - So, Mr. Shiwansh, ohhh - Sorry bhai, You are such a foolish, how could you? How you believed ruhanika? Who, ruined my life, Ayushi's life more than one time. And you, you are here without any shame and all. Just get lost otherwise, I will cross my limits, I always call you bhai and you are just like anything.

Shiwansh - Let me elaborate this guys, atleast give me one chance to get my self clear.

They gave him one chance to explain.
__________________________________________

Jagriti's part was hilarious for me to write.😉😂😂

Oh god!! Do you guys liked that part??

Shiwansh is coming with big twist.

Jagriti ke bhaiya ne usko khud hi hurt kiya tha, toh ab Ayushi ki toh baat hi aur hai.
Tata.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙