Part - 28

I was shocked.

What should, I react??

I seriously, don't know what to do??

Everyone, was shocked.

She ruined my whole day. How selfish is she? How could she?

She is here in front of me, crying on her knees. And Shivani was on her left. Listening to all this carefully. She was a bit upset.

Their was a pin drop silence, except a sound of sobbing.

I don't know what, came over me.

I lifted her up and grabbed her arm and made our way towards the corner of the hall.
She was still sobbing.

Me : Are you in your senses Miss. Ayushi maurya? What the fuck you are saying over there?? In love with me. Huh?? You know very well na, that I love Shivani more than anything and you, and you are asking me to choose??

Ayushi : D..ar..sh..an.

Me : What Darshan, haa?? Listen to me carefully, I will never choose you!!
And how to thought about this? That, I will love you back. You ruin my beautiful day and made it in a hell.

Ayushi : Whatever you want to say you can, B..u..t please I..am rea..lly sorry!

Me : Sorry, what I will do of your sorry?haa? You know na, I will never choose you!

Ayushi : Re..a.lly!

Me : Ohh, You thought that I helped you from that boy, what's his name, Yea Shiwansh. So, I will be in love with you. Never ever think that. Because...You are not of my type. Okay? So, stay away from me and my life.

Ayushi : E.xc.u..se m..e!!

I don't what type of anger came over me and, I said those things.

Me : You know, I made a mistake by making you a friend of mine. Pata hota ki aaise log nikalte hai toh kabhi nahi dosti karta, infact baat bhi karne layak nahi ho!!

Ayushi : Excuse me Mr. Raval!! Main kuch nahi kah rhi iska matlub ye nahi ki tum kuch bhi kahoge.

Me : Oh really, itna bada tamasha karne ke baad bhi tumhe bolne se piche nahi hat rahi. You know, what you don't deserve to be here!! Just get lost!

What's wrong with me??

Ayushi : If, I don't deserve to be here, na. Then, it's okay! Atleast, I saw you true colours.
And you know...

Before, she could say anything more. I again grabbed her arm and made our way towards main door, where in hall all guests are waiting for us to tell that what's actually the matter?

I made her way towards main door.

Me : I never want to see your face again Miss. Ayushi Maurya!! Remember.

{----▪︎○▪︎----}

Present

"Ma'am excuse me ma'am". - Air hostess speaked out, while breaking my thoughts of worst.

AH : "Ma'am".

"Sorry, sir but please can you make her up because it's being so, difficult for me. She is in deep slumber. Or if not then, please let me know then, I will call more people's from her gang, I mean her relatives".