Part - 41

[ Darshan ]

This next morning gave me a glimpse of my old morning like I use to have before these 3 years. Today, I slept peacefully. It's 9:07 AM currently.

Yesterday, I really felt her words. Her words were damn true.

Everything.

We stayed like that in each other's arm, I don't know for how long. But, I felt relieved after a long time.

Yesterday, She cried alot in my arms. And the reason is only me. I literally don't know how to react, I should feel relieved that she is again with me or should apologize for hurting her this much.

After, somtimes she came in her senses and she literally pushed me and rushed towards resort.

I didn't got a chance to stop her, nor my inner self said to stop her because, Right now she is hurted.

But the thing, That I got to know Is "I fell for her more."

I got up from bed while keeping the comforter, aside. As, I got up Hardil came in with second keys.

Our eyes, got connected and he gave me a small smile.

Hardil : "Good Morning."

Me : "Yeah, Morning."

Hardil : "Yesterday, it was late. That's why I didn't disturbed you."

Me : "Yeah, Yesterday was a exhausting day."

And he sigh

Hardil : "For you, it was a beautiful day, Because you and her cleared out misunderstanding for each other."

I nodded.

Hardil : Yeah but, Our misunderstanding aren't cleared yet."

Me : "What do you mean? "

Hardil : "You have to confess, that You love her."

Me : "I don't think, that she will trust me again."

Hardil : "She will, Darshan."

I sigh and settled down on bed again. Hardil came and settled down besides me.

Hardil : "Try to talk to her, again. Remember, Every love story needs a beautiful ending and after all she was you friend, she know you well."

He is right, I have to tell her.

I nodded with a smile.

Hardil : "Go and have a bath, Then we have leave for Mumbai."

Me : "Can't we stay for more day's? "

Hardil : "Yaar, Darshan aaj flight hai humari. "

Me : "But, Ayushi is going to here today also."

Hardil : "Then, Done."

Me : "Thank you bhai."

Hardil : "Toh baki logo ki flight hai aaj, Main teri aur aapni cancel karwa le raha."

I nodded.

Hardil : "Okay, meet me on breakfast. I am going down, Join me okay? "

Me : "Okay."

And he got up and went out. After then, I changed up and dressed up completely after doing random stuffs.

And at 10: 12 AM, I finally left my room.