Part - 3 ( Someone came )

" And I have to come back to my normal life as Ayushi maurya's life of happiness with moving on from him as he didn't care about me anymore and whatever he said to me today would be only a reason to be tensed. But for 1 week, I have to forget it and should focus on my studies as it it my 4 year as a Medical student."
I Said this to me only, in my mind. And start seeing that night tides in ocean.

" Someone tapped my shoulder," And I turned left to face that person.

Ms. Khayali pulao, come out of your dreams, its 11:43 pm, lets go otherwise we will be late for our hospital, you are now in 4 year. Last year ke exams toh aache hue the but can't say about this year because mera 5 year hai, I should be more tensed. Let's go!! , she said.
---
We went to our flat back as we stay together, from our college time, we were both from same city, so our parents decided to make us live together for more understanding this city.

She wents to her and I went to mine room.

" I wasn't able to sleep because of Shiwansh, he use to call me after 12:00 to talk to his day out."

But I know that today no one will disturb me, because no one is left to be their to irritate me, except him. AND after few minutes I fall asleep, may be around 2:30.
And I woke up at 7:00 and found 4 missed calls on my screen as name wasn't visible, so I immediately opened my call logs to check out but, when I saw, my heart was just screaming for help. It was jaggu's call and i thought off someone to whom I was expecting. But, my fate and my expectations are just expectations, and we only face reality, called her but she didn't picked up as I know she will be sleeping as she is a night owl.

I quickly get up from bed and rush towards bathroom to take a bath and to brush my teeth as I have to go hospital . After 20 minutes, I came and dressed up and move towards living room and saw rash in kitchen, making coffee for me and tea for her own. She saw me and move towards me with a cute happy, and charming face.
"Good Morning," She said.
"Good Morning Motii," I said while making a baby face.

She was going to slap me hard as I called her motii, but stopped by thinking of yesterday incident. As I know this, because it was clearly visible on her face.

"Let's have breakfast", She asked and I replied with Okay.

We had breakfast, and leaved for our hospital, as she have to go near 2nd building because it was her 5 year of MBBS, for some work and I have to go near 1st building of hospital . And She, went to her building.

As I entered , I saw two persons standing out side of my senior's cabin, As I was appointed as a junior doctor in the hospital to examine people's.
Dr. Abhay Singh who is a cardiologist, and my senior, and that 2 unknown persons are standing their, so I moved towards them to see what's the problem, Then I saw:-

One senior citizen, and one approx. 25 or 26 year boy.

He asked, " Where is Dr. Abhay?

"He will be in his cabin," I answered. " Let's go to cabin as I am his junior doctor," I added.

They both nodded their head in yes.

______________________________________________________________

Woh aaya, woh aayaa.💙
Darshan will be their in next part with Rajendra uncle, till then wait and have patience.
Sorry, I didn't uploaded it yesterday.
Tell me how's it?
~ ridhima

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙