Chapter 6

AUSTIN POV

When I wake up I see that I'm in a bed and I notice something was on my neck and I saw a mirror and so I went to it and look and I saw a patch on my neck.

"What happened last night?" I then saw food on a small table next to the bed with a small little note.

I went to it and read the note.

We're not sure when you wake up, but we made breakfast for you so that you have something to eat when you wake up.

Ps. You don't have to stay in that room if you don't want too.

I wasn't sure at first, but I was hungry and so I ate it.

When I was done I went to the door and walked out of the room.

As I walked around I heard something and so followed it and it led me to a room.

I open the door and I saw puppies running all around in this room and it looked like a play room.

"Can I help you?" I scream and turn around a saw woman "I'm sorry for scaring you young man"

"No it's ok" I take a deep breath "why is this room full of puppies?"

"First off" she says "they are not dogs, their wolf pups with no parents" she then walks in as if it was normal.

"So these pups are orphans?"

"Correct" she sit on a chair "and I take care of them until someone adopts them"

"That's very honorable, but aren't wolves dangerous to be around?"

"Not really, unless their rogues then be careful" she says "what's your name young man?"

"My name is Austin, what's yours?"

"My name is Heather and I'm the one in charge of the pup nursery" heather says.

"Well it was nice meeting you" I then start leaving when a wolf pup comes in front of me and looked so cute up close and it was a solid black wolf pup "well ain't you cute" I pet him.

"I'm surprised" Heather says.

"Why?"

"He hates people ever since his parents died, well except for me of course" Heather says.

"He seems nice to me" I said while rubbing his fur "does he have a name?"

"Yes he does" Heather says "his name is Scott"

I then decided to stay and talk to her while I played with Scott.

After a while the doors open and I see that it was my principal and the king of the school.

"There he is" he says.

"Who are you guys again?"

"Well I'm your principal in your high school and my name is Mark" Mark says.

"And my name is Daniel" Daniel says.

"We came to check on you and you were gone and we got worried" Mark says "and I see you made a friend"

"Yes I did, but I made 2 friends in here" I point to them "her and the pup"

"I'm surprised you forgot who we were" Daniel says.

"I don't even remember what happened last night or how I got here" I think "I don't even remember leaving my apartment after school was over"

"You went out with your friends and to what they said you felt funny and went to the bathroom and they soon learned that your drink was spiked and they found you passed out on the floor in the bathroom and 2 guys tried to have their way with you" Mark says and I gasps.

"But it's ok" Daniel says "your friends stopped it and they didn't know where you lived and so they brought you to he closes place and that's how you ended over here"

I stayed at this place all day hanging out with the pup and Daniel and Mark and we had a good time.

But when it was getting late they gave me a ride and I went home.