Chapter 24

NO ONES POV

When Austin wakes up he sees that he's in the hospital of the pack house and he sees his mates and the Moon Goddess in the room with him.

"He's awake" Moon Goddess says.

"Are you ok?" Daniel asks sitting on the bed with him.

"I feel fine" Austin says.

"Good" Mark says "and when were you going to tell us that your pregnant?"

"I was going to tell you that night, but I got kidnapped before I could" Austin says. And looks at the Moon Goddess "what was that glow when she tried to touch my stomach?"

She smiles "I knew that she would go after the babies and so I gave one of them magic to protect you and them, but once their born the magic is gone" Moon Goddess says.

"Thank you" they all said.

"I would love to stay, but I can't be here for much longer" she then walks to Austin "but I do have a gift for you" she touches his head and his eyes go white as she smiles over this and then takes her hand away and Austin was back to normal "goodbye my children"

After that she was gone.

They look at Austin and they saw him crying.

"Are you ok?" They both ask.

He nods with a smile as he wipes his eyes of the tears "the Moon Goddess showed me the future of our triplets and their boys"

"We have sons?" Mark asks.

Austin nods.

"That's great" Daniel says being really happy.

**TIME SKIP**

After a few days Austin was released from the hospital and Mark and Daniel started working on the nursery.

Austin wanted to help, but Mark and Daniel wouldn't have it.

They wanted to surprise him and so they had his friends keep him busy while they worked on it.

It took them a few weeks to get everything done, but once it was done they took Austin baby shopping to for the new room that Austin didn't know was done.

They shopped for hours before they returned home.

But when they did they covered his eyes as they lead him to the room.

When they get there they uncovered his eyes and Mark turned on the light and Austin gasps.

"Wow" Austin says as he walks around the room "it looks great" he looks at them "it was definitely worth the wait"

"We're glad you like it" Daniel says.

**time skip over the months**

As the months went by Austin's stomach got bigger and bigger to the point he couldn't get up without help.

And Mark and Daniel were either both with him or they took turns watching him for his protection and they wouldn't let anyone near him not even Austin best friends could go near him.

But right now Austin was in a chair on the porch watching the pups play with each other.

His mates then helped him up and they took him to the kitchen to eat lunch.

"I can't wait till they get here" Austin says.

"Same here" mark says.

"is there anything else you need love?" Daniel asks.

"yes I want a extra blood Sunday with pickles on top of the mayonnaise please" Austin says. Mark and Daniel looks at each other. "Don't judge me and I want to eat in our bedroom so after we can cuddle"

Mark and Daniel nods and went to make their mates dessert.

Then they all went to their rooms and settled on the bed Austin finish his meal and soon falls asleep

Mark and Daniel stares at their mate and rubs his tummy and says

"boys no matter what you come out as your mother٫your papa and daddy will love you no matter what" Daniel says

"we can't wait to meet you boys daddy and papa will protect the three of you, oh and your mama too" Mark says.

With that Mark and Daniel kisses Austin tummy and his head and they all fall asleep.

After a while they woke up and had dinner and then they went back to bed for the night.

But they get woken up when they hear Austin groaning.

"What's the matter love?" Mark asks.

"The babies are moving a lot" Austin groans in pain while hold his stomach "this hurts"

"Let's take him to the hospital" Daniel says.

They then grab the stuff and help Austin into the truck and they drive off.

And when they finally arrive at the hospital Daniel ran to the front desk what's going on until they got a gurney and took Austin into a room with his mates right by his side.

After about 20 to 30 minutes the doctor finally arrived and checked Austin.

"What's wrong with me doctor?" Austin asks.

"Nothing is wrong, you're just going into labor apparently your water broke" the doctor says.

"But it's to early" mark says.

"He's right" Daniel says "Austin is not meant to give birth until next week"

"This sometimes happens with supernatural babies" the doctor says.

So after that the doctor got to work and it took a few hours but he eventually gave birth to three healthy little boys in each one of them was holding a baby

And they named the first boy Myles

The second one was named Dean

And the 3rd one was named Andy

Before the doctor left he told him that since these children had the DNA of both vampire and werewolf they won't know what side they inherit until they reach the age of four years old.

After that the doctor left them alone as they held their babies.