Chapter 16

NO ONES POV

It has been a few weeks since they mated and helped Austin with his heat and now everything was back to normal.

And today both supernatural creatures are coming together in a meeting in the safe zone where both can go without fighting each other and they were all meeting at the stadium 🏟 where there were enough room for everyone.

Right now Austin, Mark, and Daniel were on the field as they watched everyone taking a seat.

"I hope this goes well" Austin says.

"I'm sure it will" Daniel says.

"And if not, we'll put them in their place if they get out of line" Mark says.

When everyone was here they each got told by their second in command and they got ready.

They then turned on the mic 🎤 and got everyone's attention.

"Thank you for coming" Mark says.

"And I wanted to thank you all as well" Daniel says "I know being with werewolves is not easy, but there is a reason why we asked all of you to come"

"As you know, Austin is my mate and your other Alpha or Luna whatever role he prefers to be called" Mark says.

"And as you all know, Austin is my beloved as well, but there is something that we both haven't told any of you" Daniel says "Mark here is my other mate" they gasps.

"I know it's hard to believe, but it turns out we share a mate with Austin and by the Moon Goddess herself she said once we mate all 3 of us would become one and now all 3 of us are mated to each other" Mark says.

They then started talking and yelling at each other over this and Mark and Daniel tried to stop them, but they weren't listing.

Austin then grabbed a mic 🎤 and took a deep breath.

"SILENCE" they all stopped and looked at him "NOW LISTEN UP, YOU MAY NOT LIKE EACH OTHER, BUT IT WAS THE MOON GODDESS CHOICE AND YOU NOT AGREEING WITH THIS YOU WILL SUFFER" he shows them the mark on his wrist on the screen "this mark was from her, herself and she told me in a dream how to use it to call her and I will" they were quite "now let them continue"

"Wow" they both said.

"Love, you used an alpha and vampire king tone in your voice to get them to stop" Mark says.

"You must have both of the leaderships" Daniel says "that was hot"

Austin chuckles "thank you, now continue"

They then look at all the people.

"Now as we were going to say we both have decided to make another pack house that can hold both vampires and werewolves inside a terterritory where it splits down middle we decided to make that area our new home as well anyone who's willing to live with werewolves and vampires is welcome to move in and join us if you don't want to you don't have to you can live where your living right now it's all up to you" Mark says.

"As most of you have noticed construction has already started and when it is ready that's where me, Austin, and Mark will be living our lives together that way we can keep track of both our territories and maybe one day raise a family since we know Austin can produce children thanks to the moon goddess that blessed him and since the children will be hybrids" Daniel says "They can have a place where the kids will be comfortable"

After all that was over everybody left and they went to check on construction on the new mansion that was being built.

"Alpha, rogues and the vampire brothers" one of the guards said through the mind-link.

"We've got trouble" Mark says looking at them.

"I heard it in the link" Austin says "thats still cool by the way"

"What's going on?" Daniel asks.

"We're under attack" Mark says "hey Austin out of here"

"I'll take him somewhere safe and then I'll join you" Daniel says.

"Alright" mark says and looks at Austin and kisses him "I'll see you soon"

He then shifts and runs to join the fight.

Daniel then takes Austin to the castle in the vampire territory and told some of the other vampires to watch him and took a few fighter with him to help in the fight.

But not before kissing Austin goodbye.

They fought together and won, but the vampire brothers weren't in the fight and they wonder why.

But when they returned to the castle they saw the guards that were suppose to protect Austin were dead and Austin was gone.

They then had everyone looking for him right away while doctors took care of the wounded ones.