Chapter 10

NO ONES POV

It has been a few weeks now and Austin has been on dates with Mark and Daniel and he has developed feelings for both of them, but he didn't know who to pick.

Meanwhile Daniel and Mark were trying to decide on how to tell Austin that they were a werewolf and vampire and they knew that that topic was not easy to talk about since Austin was a human.

But over those weeks they have had many dates with him, but they have not had sex with him since they wanted to wait until they tell him about their secret.

But right now Austin was meeting both of them and he had to decide on who to pick.

Just then they both showed up and they kissed a cheek and sat next to him with him in the middle.

"Hey" they both said.

"Listen, I like both of you and I can't keep dating both you" they look at each other "I don't want to hurt both of you and me doing this makes me feel like a tramp" Austin says and he covers his face with his hands as tears fall.

Just then they each take a hand and Austin looks at both of them that was right in front of him.

"We care about you very much and we have been keeping a secret from you" Mark says.

"And what's that?" He wipes away his tears and he sees them looking at each other "wait" they look at him "are you 2 dating each other?"

"Oh goddess, no" Mark says "you are the only thing I care about"

"For once I agree with him" Daniel says "we are not dating each other, but we both care for the same person right in front of us"

"Then what's this secret then?" Austin asks.

"Come with us and we'll explain" Mark says.

Austin then agrees to go with them and they leave.

They then go to the woods and they go in the middle of it.

"Ok, now what?" Austin asks.

"Austin the secret is that Mark and I are supernatural creature" he laughs "you can laugh all you want, but it's true" Daniel says.

"Yeah right" Austin says and then looks at them, but only sees one of them "where's Daniel?"

"Right here" Austin then turns around and saw Daniel behind him.

"How did you do that?" Austin asks.

Mark then walks behind him and puts his hands on his shoulder "Austin, Daniel is a vampire" Mark says.

"And Mark is a werewolf" Daniel says.

"Yeah, right" Austin says "then change into a little bat Dracula 🧛‍♂️"

"Now that is fan fiction" Daniel says "real vampires can't do that"

Austin then backs away from both of them a little.

"What about you?" Austin looks at Mark "is the 2 legged werewolf fan fiction too?"

"Actually yes, real werewolf's only have a human form and wolf form" Mark says.

"Then what does your wolf look like?" Austin asks.

"Want to meet him?" Mark asks.

"Him?" Austin asks.

"Yes" Mark walks him to a big rock and Austin sits down and they sit next to him "werewolves can have male or female wolves no matter what gender the human is"

"So, males can have female wolves? And females can have male wolves?" Austin asks.

"Yes and if a male has a female wolf they can get pregnant in wolf form and have pups by their mates" Mark says.

"What's a mate?" Austin asks.

"A mate is what we werewolves call a soulmate" Mark says.

"And to us vampires we call it beloved" Daniel says.

"Then what can werewolves and vampires do?" Austin asks.

"Well, vampires and werewolves have similar things and that includes super strength and super speed" Daniel says.

"But we're faster in wolf form" Mark says.

"Watch this" Daniel says and walks to a tree and Austin watches him and then they see Daniel punch his hand right through the tree and pull out his arm and they saw the hole went all the way through and he walked back to them "see"

"Your hand" Austin says and looks at it and saw nothing "there's nothing there, no blood, and no cuts" he looks at Daniel "you really are a vampire, but do you really have the teeth 🦷?"

Daniel chuckles "yes" he then shows them to him "see"

He then looks at Mark.

"And your a werewolf?" Austin asks and he nods "can I see this wolf of yours?"

"Of course, he wants to meet you too" he then backs away and starts removing his clothes u til he was naked and Austin covers his eyes "no, don't do that, you have to see this with your own eyes"

Austin the looks at him and he sees Mark shift and he saw the wolf and that made him fall to the ground since he lost his balance and the wolf walked to him.

The wolf then smells him and then licks his face and that makes Austin laugh since that tickled.

After a while Mark shifted back and they explained everything to him and they told him that he was their mate/beloved.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺