Chapter 2

DANIEL POV

I was at my castle in the vampire territory and I was doing business with my assistant as she was telling me my schedule for today.

Assistant: that is all you have to do today: she then looks at the schedule: oh I missed something

Me: what?

Assistant: you also need to go talk to the Alpha about a fight that happened at the school yesterday

Me: let's do the other stuff first and then I'll go talk to the Alpha

Assistant: as you wish

O let me Introduce myself. My name is Daniel King and I'm the king of all Vampires and I have been around for a few hundred years and I was there for the war Against vampires and werewolves.

And the war would have gone on forever if it wasn't for the Moon Goddess showing up and stopping it.

And I still remember that my sister found her beloved during the war and it was the Alpha that was in the war.

I still don't like him even if it was a 100 hundred years ago, but my sister did and as long as she was happy I was happy.

But sadly my sister gave up her immortality to be with her beloved and she grew old and they both had kids and she died of old age.

But I will always miss her.

But at least she had a good life with her love.

Oh and did you know that her kids are half vampire and werewolf. But they decided to travel the globe after their parents died.

And the Alpha now is the Beta's great great great great great, many greats grandson, who is now the Alpha of the Half Moon Pack.

But anyway, over the years it has been peaceful between our kinds.

But the sad part is that I have never met my beloved and I've looked, but no sign of him or her. So I guess their not born yet.

But I will wait forever to be with my beloved.

After I finished my work I went to see the Alpha and try to fix the problem.
—————————————————————————