Chapter 11

No ones POV

it has been a few days since Austin found out about Daniel and Mark being a vampire and werewolf and he's OK with it but he's constantly asking question after question.

So Daniel decided it was time to introduce him to his clan

But right now Austin is nervous while getting ready since Daniel was coming at 7 at night to come pick him up.

After Austin was ready he waited a while until there was a knock at the door. He then went to the door to open it and it was Daniel.

Daniel looks at Austin and says

Daniel: you look great love

Austin blushes and says a small thanks with a smile

Daniel: ready to go?

Austin: yes I'm a little excited but super nervous

Daniel: don't be nervous love, no one will mess with you and if they do they'll deal with me

Austin smiles and nods and they both went to the car and drove to the vampire territory.

As they arrive it got darker outside and then Austin saw the castle.

and his eyes went wide when he saw torches around the castle grounds and he asks

Austin: why is there torches around the castle grounds?

Daniel: we only light the torches when there's an special occasions.

Austin just nods and Daniel parks the car and they get out and they come across some of the other vampires.

Austin saw how they were looking at him like he was a meal and Daniel saw this and took his hand to help him relax and he says

Daniel: it's ok love they won't hurt you they may look scary but there ok and they know there place.

As they walk to the castle the doors begin to open and as they walk in Austin saw two vampire butlers open and close the door behind them.

As they walk down the hallway austin saw more vampires and he saw them bow their heads to their king.

As they kept walking they saw a big room with a lot of people and they all bowed their heads as Daniel and Austin walked past them and then stood on a stage as all the people looked at them.

Daniel then begins to say

Daniel: thank you all for coming on this fine night and the reason why I ask you all to come here tonight because I have an announcement to make.

Daniel takes a deep breath before telling them

Daniel: I have finally found my beloved

Everyone clapped their hands and cheered for this news.

Daniel: I must tell you all this now my beloved is human

There was a lot of gasps and they were talking about the news

Then Daniel silences them all and then he begins to explain.

Daniel: y'all shouldn't be so surprised don't forget some of your beloveds were human once too

They all nods and agreed that the king was right as once their lovers was humans.

Once they all settled down and goes silent Daniel continues to talk

Daniel: I like you all to meet my beloved

Daniel puts his hand out for Austin to take it and he does Daniel looks back at the crowned again

Daniel: I'd like for you all to meet my beloved Austin, and your second new king

They all bow their heads to show their respect.

After all that was over the party started and everyone was having a great time or at least they thought

Some of the female vampires that didn't have a beloved yet were jealous of Austin because he stoled the king's love

Midnight came and Daniel saw that Austin was getting sleepy and so he decided it was time to go to bed so he picked him up bridal style and as he walked to the bedroom a female vampire named Rose came up to them and she tried to flirt with the king but all he did was walked past her as if she didn't exist.

Rose had an angry expression on her face but then turned into a smirk and walked away.

Finally they came to the the king's bedroom and went to sleep for the night together.
=======================================