Chapter 1

NO ONES POV

It was just a normal day in town.

In this town there are 2 territories.

There is the werewolf territory and the vampire territory.

You see years ago werewolves and vampires were at war with each other because they each wanted more territory for themself's.

Until an Alpha met his mate and his mate was the sister of the king vampire. When they met they fell in love right away.

But with the war they couldn't be together, until they decided to leave together.

But they were caught and they were going to kill them for betraying their kind.

But just then a bright light showed up and a woman appeared in white.

They all knew who she was and they all bowed their heads to show respect to the Moon Goddess.

She told them that the war needed to stop or she would curse them all.

And so they respected her wishes and stopped the war.

But since they still hated each other they agreed to split the territory in half and they agreed to make a safe zone of the middle if the territories.

In the safe zone both creatures can live together in peace with no problems.

And humans live in this town as well and some know about the secret of their kinds since some are lovers to them.

But right now a new human had just moved in into an apartment. That was in the middle of the safe zone.
===================================