01. fell in love in october

"hermione! get off my gaming setup!"

hermione cringed at the loud shout from her brother, tommy, as he returned from his 'gamer piss' after she hijacked his stream, the chat spamming 'hermione takeover' and 'the better innit' over and over.

"but your chat love me!" the blonde girl protested, as her brother rolled his eyes at her.

"fine. but at least play the game a bit!" tommy exclaimed, not wanting to argue with his older sister on a livestream. it was lucky that there wasn't anything completely significant happening soon, the manberg festival had just occurred, garnering pogtopia several new citizens.

one of which being niki nihachu, one of tommy's friends, albeit they weren't very close, one of their only mutual friends being wilbur, who had hit on hermione until he quickly found out she was into girls.

and as it turned out, niki was one of the only ones online. so naturally, hermione saw the opportunity and took it.

<tommyinnit> miss nihachu, vc?

<nihachu> sure!

"hallo?" the sound of niki's german accent bled through tommy's headset into hermione's ears sending her mind into a frenzy and melting her heart.

holy shit, thats an attractive accent

though, since when was an accent so attractive?

never mind that, she sounds so sweet and nice and precious and i just want to protect her.

"tommy?" the sound of niki's voice, once again, burst hermione out of her thought bubble.

"ah, i'm not tommy, sorry! i'm his older sister, hermione! nice to meet you miss nihachu!"

💐🌸💐

days had gone by since hermione had met niki, and she had devoted entire days to watching the german girl's content. from her youtube videos, to making appearances in her streams. she watched them all.

and she may have done a simp move and tier 3 subbed to her-

but that was besides the point.

hermione didn't know how it had happened so quickly, but, she had become a simp for niki. and she wasn't afraid to show it.

💐🌸💐

TWITTER

hermy | hermioneinnit
haha brain go simp for niki brr

tommyinnit
simp move
tubbolive
tommy dont be mean

nihaachu
uhm...
hermioneinnit
uh- hi niki 😳

load more comments...

💐🌸💐

somehow, and hermione wasn't quite sure how, tommy had managed to get her onto the smp. now, hermione could ask niki out on a minecraft date, and nothing would go wrong, right?

and with the help of her brother, she now had a gaming computer set up with minecraft, ready to log onto the chaotic server. though the help was only given, under the condition that she wouldn't hijack his streams anymore, but start her own streams, and hermione was more than willing to do that.

<hermioneeinnit has joined the game>

<nihachu> hi hermione!

<tubbo_> o/

many other responses to her entry had garnered hermione some attention in the server, especially wilbur's.

so he made it his mission to go save his friend and recruit them to pogtopia, especially as the war was closing in.

though, schlatt, the president/emperor of the newly named manberg, had also noticed the girl's arrival, and knew that she would be ideal to hold against her will as leverage over the loud blonde teenager, tommy.

however, neither got there in time, as niki, the girl that hermione had been looking forward to meeting, had managed to arrive at the spawn trap first, saving her before joining the voice call.

"hallo hermione!"

"hiya niki!"

💐🌸💐

the two girls had managed to escape spawn together, and niki had decided to give the shorter female a tour of the chaotic server.

albeit, a hard task with messages raiding from schlatt and wilbur raiding the game chat, consistently asking hermione where she was. though, she always replied 'with niki', to the two males disappointment.

and, as they ran around the server together, hermione collected all the flowers that they came across, unless they were being used for someone's base decoration.

so she stole bonemeal from tommy to spawn more flowers in. he was her brother, so it was fine, its not like he'd get mad at her or anything.

"HERMIONE!"

the sound of tommy's loud voice echoed through the house, and fed through hermione's microphone into niki's headphones. the german girl giggling at the infuriated male.

"TOMMY" hermione responded at the same volume to her brother, wanting to irritate him more, even after he found out about her bonemeal hijack.

"FUCK YOU!"

"LOVE YOU TOO, TOMMY!" the girl responded, not really listening to her brother as he screamed from his room next door, whilst she softly spoke into her mic.

"hey, niki?"

"yeah, hermione?"

the british girl proceeded to drop all the flowers that she had attained over the last hour to niki's minecraft character, watching as the german girl picked them up.

"will you go on a minecraft date with me?"

niki spluttered in response at hermione's forwardness, before blurting out an enthusiastic 'yes!'

hermione calmly muted herself in the discord call, not before letting niki know, and then proceeded to change her screen to fully show her face cam.

"YES! FUCK YES! LETS FUCKING GO!" the girl screamed, ecstatic that she managed to get a date with the wholesome streamer, even if it was just in minecraft, it meant something to her.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, HERMIONE!

"NO, TOMMY!"

💐🌸💐

"white carnations?"

"yeah! they symbolise good luck!"

"and pure love,"

"i guess my love for you is pure too!"

💐🌸💐

i love niki so much