02. date

niki and hermione had continued talking since that day in october, and nothing could stop them. even schoolwork, as the two were determined for streaming to not be their overall career.

niki wanted to be a psychiatrist, whereas hermione wanted to become a primary school teacher. two different careers, but could mesh together somewhat.

though, hermione was sure that niki would be the one to go to if she struggled with her anxiety, despite her not going to be a psychologist.

and, as the end of october began to roll around, the two planned their date on the smp. hopefully without the interruption of the other members and hermione's brother.

man was it going to be stressful.

💐🌸💐

the day of the date arrived, and both niki and hermione had decided to stream it, hoping that the date wouldn't be interrupted, though as they were on the smp, it was highly likely that they would be.

"hi niki! how are you?"

"hi hermione! i'm good! how are you?"

"i've been very excited! are you ready for our date?"

"absolutely!"

the two met up at the community house, before walking off together towards their destination, whilst maintaining small talk, getting to know each other more than they already had.

though, whilst they walked, they didn't realise that tommy and wilbur had been watching hermione and niki's streams respectively, and were currently following them in the game, despite being exiled from manberg.

it wasn't like schlatt was going to stop them, i mean, they could clearly see him further ahead, also following the two females.

obviously, niki and hermione were completely aware that they were being followed, the males weren't very stealthy, even in the block game.

💐🌸💐

as the two girls finally arrived in the flower forest biome that they had scoured for hours the night before, they soon set up camp surrounded by the various flowers that minecraft had to offer.

hermione layed down the red and white carpet to make a picnic blanket, whilst niki brought out the pumpkin pies, cakes, and the remainder of the pastries the game contained.

"here niki! i got you this sunflower because it reminded me of when you had blonde hair!" hermione exclaimed giddily as she dropped the flower to the other girl.

"aww! thank you hermione! i baked somethings for our picnic today, here!" niki replied, quickly giving the blonde girl the variety of pastries she had in her inventory.

meanwhile, whilst the two wholesome females were chatting, they failed to notice that the three men following them had started to destroy the flowers surrounding them.

the girl's chats were spamming them, trying to tell them, but niki and hermione were too caught up with each other to notice.

💐🌸💐

after about ten minutes of the males destroying the surrounding flowers, the two girls had finally taken their minds off each other to pay attention to their chat, and they had proceeded to run away. leaving the three men stranded in a half ruined 'flower' forest.

though, niki and hermione were having the time of their lives, running around deeper in the flower forest, finding all sorts of flowers to possible start a flower shop one day.

and that was when they finished their streams. two hours of pure wholesome date content.

and the fans had been fed.

💐🌸💐

"white carnations?"

"yeah! they symbolise good luck!"

"and pure love,"

"i guess my love for you is pure too!"

💐🌸💐

hehe date go brr