04. love or host?

it had been a few days since hermione had visited niki on her birthday, and now it was the day of niki's love or host.

the day after niki's birthday, hermione had gifted the german girl a bouquet of white carnations as a symbol of good luck, the blonde girl giving words of encouragement, saying that niki will do great, even if hermione wasn't there.

although, as the livestream started and niki was being interviewed, hermione just so happened to be there, as a contestant. whilst hermione watched austin interview the german girl, she just so happened to notice the vase of white carnations in the corner of her screen.

 "hello everyone!" niki started, introducing herself after austin had given her the go ahead, "i'm niki, nihachu, i know, uh, most of you here already. i stream, uh, mostly minecraft but i'm trying to do a lot of variety, um, and i'm very nervous." she continued softly, giggling at the end of her introduction before being reassured by austin to not be nervous as she knows a lot of the people in her love or host already.

after going through and introducing the eleven other contestants, it was finally hermione's time to shine, she was ready to win niki's love or host, and she wouldn't let her mother tell her to stack the dishwasher or take the dogs out for a walk in the middle of her chance.

"hiya niki! i'm hermione, uh, we've already been on a date, so i think i have that over puffy, and we did build your chair together a few days ago! i also see that you have the carnations i gave you the other day, in the background! i know some people have said you're really pretty, and you are! but, i think they're just trying to win but then host you in the end. plus, i also play and stream minecraft, even if its only recently. and don't worry! i'm also really nervous!" hermione laughed lightly at the end, subtly jabbing at a few of the other contestants.

💐🌸💐

just as austin announced that niki would have to make her first elimination, he noticed that tommy was in the livestream's chat, causing hermione to sigh, slightly irritated, before excusing herself for a moment.

to everyone else in the stream, they could see hermione stand up from her chair, walk to her bedroom door, open it, then hear her scream, "TOMMY! GET THE FUCK OUT THE STREAM CHAT! I'M TRYING TO WIN NIKI'S LOVE OR HOST!" causing a plethora of laughter to ensue from the other contestants during the tense moment.

"NO! FUCK OFF HERMIONE!" they hear tommy faintly respond, the laughter quickly increasing, as they all watched hermione call out to her mother; tommy quickly responding with a faint "sorry!", before the girl returned to her seat with a proud smile on her face.

"ok, you can continue, austin!"

"thank you hermione. ok, axel, you are safe, congratulations." austin replied, seriously as he continued announcing who was safe and who was in the bottom three.

overall, it was ofeliabear, wilbur, and tricia in the bottom three, and ofeliabear was the first one eliminated, having chosen love. but when given the chance to say something before she left, her mic began cutting out, enabling laughter amongst the contestants once again.

💐🌸💐

two hours into the love or host, and axel, qwuacc, and navioot had all been eliminated, leaving bob7, karl, puffy, wilbur, connor, tricia and esfand.

"look, i wish this next guest was, i wish, uh, i wish i was joking about our next guest, ladies and gentlemen, introducing to the show MISTER TOMMY! OI OI OI OI OI!" austin announces, as dread takes over both wilbur and hermione's faces.

"hello wilbur, hermione." tommy greets the two, watching as wilbur's face falls and hermione aggressively bangs on her desk jokingly.

"fuck this shit. i'm sorry austin, niki. but fuck this shit, i'm leaving. i ain't dealing with tommy here." hermione rants, pretending to be irritated at tommy's introduction, but in all honesty, she was just tired and wanted to sleep.

"uh, ok hermione, i'll reveal what you chose before the show then. niki, hermione chose... hermione chose LOVE!"

"niki, i'm sorry that i'm not staying longer, but in all honesty, i'm just tired and i don't want to deal with tommy more than i have to already. i'm sorry bubs." hermione explains softly, the guilt already kicking in, before leaving the call.

💐🌸💐

TWITTER

hermy | hermioneinnit
i'm sorry to everyone who wanted me to stay in niki's loh, i was just tired and really didn't want to deal with tommy yelling :/
|
p.s. if i had stayed, it wouldn't be very fair to the other contenders, as i would've won lol

tommyinnit
vouch

tubbo
vouch

nihachu
i missed you when you left :(
hermioneinnit
im sorry niki :( i'll visit you again sometime to make up for it, and we'll go on a date?
  ↳nihachu
yeah! ok! :D
    ↳user1
i ship sksjbdjdb
      ↳user2
sameeee

💐🌸💐

"white carnations?"

"yeah! they symbolise good luck!"

"and pure love,"

"i guess my love for you is pure too!"

💐🌸💐

love or host lol

sorry it took so long for me to update yet again, and for the loh chapter not even being that long :/