Chapter One: The Boy Who Crashed Through My Window

{Elsa's POV}

I was sitting on my bed when suddenly something, no someone, crashed through the open window and landed next to the bed. I gasped and jumped to the other side of the bed. When I saw he didn't move I slowly walked to the the stranger. It was a boy, I guess 20 years old and there laid a G-formed staff next to him. He had white, fluffy-looking hair and a pale skin. He wore a blue frosted hoodie and brown pants which were a little to short. He didn't have shoes. I saw a shadow in the corner of my eyes, but when I turned to look, it disappeared. I walked to the window. I looked around, seeing nothing different. Then I looked up at the moon.

'Hey, ehm, Manny? I know, you never answered, but could you at least tell me or give me a hint who this guy is? He looks like I have to know him but I cant recognise him. So please, tell me, who is he?' I asked. Like always, Manny didn't answer. I sighed and closed the window. When I looked at the guy, I saw a dark red stain right above his left hip. I rushed to him, pulled him at the bed and then rushed to my bathroom. I took some cottonwool, a bowl, which I filled with water, and a bandage. I walked back, placed the stuff I toke on my nightstand and sat down at a chair near the bed. I pulled the guy to his right, he was facing me. I pulled his hoodie up to his arms. I didn't totally pulled the hoodie off, I didn't want to see a strangers chest, that would be awkward. When I could see that whole wound, which wasn't that big, I started to clean it. When it was clean enough so it wouldn't get infected, I wrapped the bandage around him. When I was done, my arms hurted and I was tired. I took a blanket and pulled it over the guy so he wouldn't get a cold or something. I leaned back and looked at his face. I'm sure his eyes must be gorgeous if you see his face already. Wait, what am I thinking? Falling in love with a stranger is not okay! I broke my gaze and looked at the window. Did I just saw that shadow again? Whatever. While staring outside, my eyes became heavier and heavier. My eyes closed and I fell asleep in a dreamless sleep.

{Jack's POV}

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked. I slowly tried to get up but my left flank started to hurt badly. I laid back down, on my back this time and looked around. There was a blanket over me and I was laying on a bed. Then my eyes caught a beautiful girl with platinum blond hair in a chair next to my bed. Did I say beautiful? I can't like her! One, I don't even know her, two, I'm immortal, she's probably mortal, she will die and I will be left alone. I looked around to find a way to go before she woke up. I saw a window and a door. Then I heard a noise. My glance went back to the girl. I found her looking around with her pretty ice blue eyes, first a little disappointed, then she reminded. Her own glance found mine and I looked away, a little blushing.

'How do you feel?' She whispered. I looked back at her and smiled.

'I'm fine.' I answered.

'What's your name?'

'Jack, Jack Frost.' I answered. Her eyes widened.

'As in The Spirit of Winter?' She whispered.

'The one and only.' I said smirking. She blushed a little.

'It's an honour to meet you, sir Frost.' She smiled.

'Oh please, why would a beautiful girl say sir to a guy like me?' I smirked. She blushed more.

'What's your name?' I asked.

'I'm Princess Elsa of Arendelle.' She answered.

'Well, my princess, I would have bowed for you, but I think you already know I can't.' I smirked.

'Yeah, sorry about that.'

'Please, don't feel pity, you didn't do anything to me.' I said smiling. It was like I could feel her guilt.