Chapter Two: The Coronation Party: Part One

Third Person

Years went by, Elsa became 21 and Anna 18. Jack still hasn't return. Elsa waited every night for him beside her open window. In the daytime she taught herself how to rule a kingdom.
{A/N We're starting at the coronation party. Everything happened the same as in Frozen (So Anna sang "For the first time in forever" and met Hans)}

Elsa's POV

'Queen Elsa of Arendelle.' Kai announced. I walked to the front of all the guests in the balroom and stand in a formal position.

'Princess Anna of Arendelle.' Kai announced. While running, Anna came in. She quickly waved at the guests. Kai pulled her next to me.

'Here? Are you sure?' She asked.

'Hi.' I said while smiling.

'Hi me...? Oh. Um. Hi.' She said surprised.

'You look beautiful.'

'Thank you. You look beautifuller. I mean, not fuller. You don't look fuller, but more beautiful.'

I giggled.

'Thank you.'

We stayed quiet for a little while.

'So, this is what a party look like?' I asked.

'It's warmer than I thought.' She said quickly.

'And what is that amazing smell?' I asked. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

'Chocolate...' Anna and I said together. We giggled.

Anna's POV

I looked at Elsa as she looked at the guests who were dancing, eating and chatting. I wanted to say so much, but I didn't know where to start. Just when I find my way, Kai interrupted.

'Your Majesty, the Duke of Weaseltown.' Kai introduced a short old looking man.

'Weselton. The Duke of Weselton. Your Majesty, as your closest partner in trade, it seems only fitting that I offer you your first dance as queen.

The Duke did a funny flitter of his feet, a hitch-kick, and a deep bow. As he holded out his hand, head down, his toupee dips forward. I giggled.

' Thank you... Only I don't dance.'

'Oh...'

'But my sister does.' Elsa smiled.

'What?' I said surprised.

'Lucky you.' The Duke said as he took my arm.

'Oh, I don't think...' I started to protest, but the Duke yanked me away before I could finish.

Elsa's POV

'Queen Elsa, I'm Princess Rapunzel of Corona. You also know me as your long lost cousin.'

'Rapunzel, it's nice to meet you finally.' I said. She smiled at me.

'Please, call me Punz. This is my husband Eugene Fitzherbert.' She introduced.

'Nice to meet you, Eugene.' I said.

'It's nice to meet you too, Queen Elsa.' He said as he bowed again.

'No need for formalities, just call me Elsa. Please.' I smiled.

There came some more people around Rapunzel and Eugene.

'I also want you to meet my friends. This is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third, chief of Berk and Princess Merida of DunBroch.' She introduced a young men with brown hair and green eyes and a young woman with blue eyes and red hair.

'And this is--' She started but I interrupted her when a boy with cyan blue eyes and white fluffy hair stepped closer.

'Jack Frost? After all those years, you show yourself like this?' I said calm but a bit mad.

'I can explain!' He said quick.

'You have ten seconds.'

'I... I...'

'You don't have an explanation, have you?' I asked mad.

{Sorry for the short chapter! But I just thought when I wrote this, so this is why Elsa was so angry when Anna announced that she is getting married with Hans.
Maybe there become a time that I don't update it fast enough. That's because all my homework. Testweek is coming close now and I have to study (even I know I'm going to fail). So don't be mad at me when that happens! Blame my school! In the Netherlands, where I live, we have a system and in that system, the Gymnasium, which I'm at, is the most difficult "level". *sighs* I hate school. All I want to do is laying on my bed, reading a book, maybe from the library, maybe on Wattpad, or writing, or watching a movie on my laptop. But no, I have to go to schol and bla bla bla.
Anyways, I want to dedicate this part to @melantha123 . I love her books and she's a great writer. And if you read this, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, UPDATE She Stole My Heist!!!! I AM GOING CRAZY AND WANT TO READ MORE!!!
*takes a deep breath* Well, that's all I wanted to say. Love you my wisps!!!