Chapter Six: Olaf

Anna's POV

We walked beneath frozen willows. The hanging branches glisten like Christmas lights. Sven knocks them with his antlers. They tinkle like chimas.

'I never knew winter could be so beautiful.' I signed.

'I knew.' Jack chuckled.

'Yeah... It really is beautiful, isn't it? But it's so white. You know, how about a little color? Must we bleach the joy out of it all? I'm thinking like maybe some crimson, chartreuse...' A voice suddenly said. We looked at Sven. Could he actually be talking? He looked back at us, his antlers tangled in branches, just as baffled as they are. Then I see something moving in the corner of my eye. When I looked at it, I saw a little, nose-less snowman, wandering up behind Hiccup and Merida.

'How 'bout yellow--no, not yellow. Yellow and snow? Brrrr... no go.' He said after Merida and Hiccup ran towards Jack and Toothless, screaming. He stopped between me and Kristoff. We looked down at him. How did he get there? He suddenly looked up at me.

'Am I right?' He asked. I screamed and in a reflex, I kick his head, sending it flying off his body and into Kristoff's arms.

'Hi!' The snowman cheered.

'You're creepy.' Kristoff said and he tossed the head to Merida, like a game of hot potato.

'Ay don't want it!' She cried. She tossed to Jack.

'For you!' He laughed and tossed to Rapunzel.

'Please don't drop me.' The snowman yelled.

'Don't!' Rapunzel and I yelled. She tossed it to Hiccup.

'Come on, it's just a head.' Kristoff whined.

'No!' We yelled. Hiccup tossed the head to me. The body of the snowman ran to me, waving his stick-arms.

'All right, we got off to a bad start.' He said.

'Ew, ew, the body!' I yelled. I slammed his head back on his body, upsidde down. He smiled then he looked confused.

'Wait, what am I looking ar right now? Why are you hanging off the earth like a brat?' He asked.

'Okay. Wait a second.' I said sympathetic as I kneeled in front of him and righted his head.

'Oooh! Thank you!' He said happy.

'You're welcome.'

'Now I'm perfect.' He smiled. I looked at his innocent face and got an idea.

'Well, almost.' I digged into Kristoff' satchel and holded up a carrot just as the snowman turned toward me. The carrot accidentally slammed all the way through his head.

'Woo! Head rush!'

'Oh! Too hard. I', sorry! I-I, I was just... Are you okay?' I asked.

He saw the tiny piece of carrot sticking out between his eyes. He lighted up.

'Are you kidding me? I am wonderful! I've always wanted a nose.' He looked cross-eyed at his tiny nose. 'So cute. It's like a little baby unicorn. Rapunzel, who standed behind him, kneeled and bulked the carrot sticking out of the back of his head, and pushed it forward.

'What? Hey! Woa.' He said as he saw his now big nose. 'Oh I love it even more! Hah... All right, let's start this thing over. Hi everyone. I'm Olaf. And I like warm hugs.' He said as he opened his arms wide to me.

'Olaf?' I asked. My mind filled with memories. 'That's right, Olaf.'

'And you are...?' He asked.