Chapter Three: The Coronation Party: Part Two

Anna's POV

I pushed through the crowd towards Elsa, Hans in tow.

'Oops. Pardon. Sorry. Can we just get around you there? Thank you. Oh, there she is. Elsa!' I yelled, walking through the crowd.

Elsa turned to me.

'I mean... Queen...' I said as I bowed. '...me again. Um. May I present Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.'

'Your Majesty.' Hans said as he bowed.

Elsa gived a polite but reserved curtsey.

'We would like--' I started. I hooked my arm with Hans' arm

'--your blessing--' Hans continued.

'--of--'

'--our marriage!' Hans and I said together.

'Marriage?' Elsa asked.

'Yes!' I squealed.

'I'm sorry, I'm confused.' Elsa said.

'Well, we haven't worked out all the details ourselves. We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony. Of course we'll have soup, roast, and ice cream and then-- Wait. Would we live here?' I said enthusiast.

'Here?' Elsa asked.

'Absolutely!' Hans said as enthusiast as me.

'Anna--' Elsa started.

'Oh, we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us--' I interrupted her.

'What? No, no, no, no, no.' Elsa protested.

'Of course we have the room. I don't know. Some of them must--' I started.

'Wait. Slow down. No one's brothers are staying here. No one is getting married.' Elsa interrupted me.

'Wait, what?' I asked confused.

'May I talk to you, please. Alone.' Elsa asked.

I saw Hans's worried face. I hooked my arm with him.

'No. Whatever you have to say, you- you can say to both of us.' I protested.

'Fine. You can't marry a man you just met.' Elsa said.

'You can if it's true love.' I protested.

'Anna, what do you know about true love?' Elsa asked.

'More than you. All you know is how to shut people out.' I said mad.

Elsa's face looked shocked but changed to mad.

'You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no. Now, excuse me.' Elsa said as she walked away.

'Your Majesty, if I may ease your--' Hans started.

'No, you may not. And I-I think that you should go.' Elsa said. She turned her back to us and start to walk away.

'The party is over. Close the gates.' She said as she pass the Royal Handler.

'What? Elsa, no. No, wait!' I cried as I grab my sister's hand. I accidentally pulled off her glove. Elsa gasped and spinned around.

'Give me back my glove!' She cried as she reached for her glove in panic.

I holded the glove away from Elsa.

'Elsa, please! Please, I can't live like this anymore!' I cried.

'Then leave.' She said weak. My heart broke in pieces. What was wrong with her?