Chapter Eight: Marshmallow, Pitch and Love Experts

{{So, we gonna look a more at Jelsa and less at the rest! This is a Jelsa story after all!}}

{Jacks POV}

Just as the giant snowman turned, we reached Kristoff, Anna and that cheerful snowman. Incensed, Anna tried to march back uo the stairs.
'It's not nice to throw people!' She yelled. Kristoff grabbed her and pulled her back.
'All right feisty pants.' 'Let me at him!' 'Calm down.' 'I want to get him.' 'Woah.' 'I...' 'Just let the snowman be.' 'Okay. I'm calm.'
Anna then backed down-- for a moment. Then she grabbed a snowball and threw it at the gaint snowman. The tiny little ball hits the snowmans back, not making the slightest dent. But it's enough to infuriate him. He roared. Spikes shooted out of his joints. Oh fuck...
'Uh-oh. Now you made him mad!' Kristoff said scared.
'I'll distract him! You guys go!' Olaf yelled. Everybody started running. Hiccup and Merida jumped at Toothless and threw off.
'You go! I'll help Olaf!' I yelled. While they ran away, I faced the snowman.
'You really seem like a Marshmallow, you know? Maybe I should call you Marshmallow!' I told him. Then, he swinged his arm, hitting me. I flew away. My back hit something and then I hit the ground. Just before I lost consciousness, I saw I was in Elsa's palace and I saw Elsa running towards me. Then everything went black.

When I woke up, I found a pair of blue gorgeous eyes watching me. I was laying in a bed made of ice.
'Are you okay?' Elsa asked.
'Yeah, I am.' I answered. I sat up. My head ached, but I ignored it. 'I'm sorry Elsa. I didn't want to make you mad.'
'Then why didn't you come back? Don't say had to help people, even if you had to do that, it wouldn't last that long.'

I looked at her and hesitated. Should I say it? You have to say it one time, Jack. Why not now? Just... let it go...
'I couldn't come back, because I fell in love with you, Elsa. I love every single thing of you. But we can't be together. I'm immortal, you're not. You are going to die someday and leave me with a broken heart. Yes, it sounds selfish, but think about the kids all over the world. Who is going to bring them fun, if I even can't stop thinking about you? If all I want is to be with you?'
'Then why couldn't you at least say something? Why couldn't you just visit?'
'I thought that if I would ever come back here, I would never be able to leave again. Don't you understand it, Elsa? I love you more than myself. I could die for you. But as much as I love you, I have to let you go. Maybe you could find another man, someone who'll make you happy and can be with you. I--' I got interrupted by Elsa's lips on mine and it was like I was struck by lighting. Her lips were so soft. I kissed her back. Too fast, Elsa pulled away and looked in my eyes.
'You're the only one I want to be with.' She whispered. 'But if you want to go, I'll let you.'

With one look in her eyes I knew I couldn't go. How could I ever left this beautiful woman? I cupped her cheeks and kissed her softly. Then she pulled away and started to shake me.

'Jack? Jack!' She yelled. 'Wake up, Jack!'

I opened my eyes and saw Elsa's worried face. I was still on the ground. She helped me to sit up.

'Are you okay?' She asked. I looked away. Of course, it was only a dream.

'I'm fine.' I mumbled. Elsa cupped my cheek so I had to look at her. Her beautiful face was filled with worry.

'What's wrong?' She asked. Without a second thought, I leaned forward and kissed her. When she didn't kiss back, I pulled away. I quickly stood up and walked away. I climbed up the stairs, walked through an enormous room to a big balcony. I stopped in front of the ceiling. I hadn't my staff with me, so I couldn't fly. But why would I want that anyway? I looked down over the ceiling. The only time I fell was because Pitch had broken my staff. When I had reached the ground, it just hurted. It was like big hole, but this looked like a canyon. Could I die? I swang one leg over the ceiling. Then the other one. The only reason I didn't fell was because I still holded the ceiling. I just was going to let go when I heared her beautiful voice.