Chapter 10: True Love and A Villian

I know, it's mostly just like the movie, but see the movie as the beginning of this story. And we all know that Jelsa stoies mean that the Disney and Dreamworks worlds are in one. We've seen that. The protagonists of some of the movies are already in the story. But why don't we put some of the villians in it too? >:) You'll see.

{Narrator's POV}

Sven charged down the mountain with Kristoff and Anna on hisback. Olaf slided along beside them, penguin-style. Anna shivered in Kristoff's arms. She was weakening. Kristoff took off his hat and put it on her head.
'Just hang in there.' He told her. 'Come on, buddy, faster!' He yelled to Sven.
They soom arrived at the walls of Arendelle. Olaf slided past them,out of control.
'I'll meet you guys at the castle!' He yelled.
'Stay out of sight, Olaf!' Kristoff yelled back.
'I will!' He yelled back. He disappeared into the village streets.
'Hello!' Olaf said sliding past a woman.
'Ah! It's alive!' She screamed.

-------------------------

Some guards saw Kristoff and Anna approaching.
'It's Princess Anna!' One of them yelled.
Sven skidded to a stop outside the gates. Kristoff slided off, holding Anna, and carried her to the gate.
'I've got you.' He whispered.
Anna looked up at him, gratefully.
'Are you g-gonna be okay?' She whispered back.
'Don't worry about me.' Kristoff said, touvhed by Anna's words.
Just then the castle gates opened. Gerda, Kai, and a handmaid rushed to help Anna.
'Anna! Oh, you had us worried sick.' Gerda exclaimed.
'My Lady. You are freezing.' Kai gasped.
'You poor girl, you're freezing. Let's get you inside.' Gerda said.
'Get her warm and find Prince Hans, immediately.' Kristoff instructed them.
'We will. Thank you.' Kai said.
Anna was swept away from Kristoff and into the palace grounds.
'Make sure she's safe!' Kristoff shouted after them.
Kristoff was shut out as the castle gates closed on him. Kristoff stood there with Sven for a beat, staring with worry at the closed gates. Finally, he sighed, turned and walked off. Sven reluctantly followed.

--------------------------------

Hans stood with the dignitaries and guards.
'I'm going back out to look for Princess Anna.' He said.
'You can not risk going out there again.' The French dignitary said.
'If anything happens to her--' Hans started.
'If anything happens to the Princess, you are all Arendelle has left.' The Spanish dignitary interrupted.
Hans hesitated, realizing how much this kingdom had come to depend on him. Is he really all they have left? Just then the door opened and Gerda and Kai brought in Anna.
'He's in here. Prince Hans.' Kai said.
'Anna.' Hans gasped.
Hans rushed to Anna. She fell into his arms.
'You're so cold.' Hans said worrying.
'Hans, you have to kiss me.' Anna said weak but desperate.
'What?' Hans asked.
'Now. Here we go.' Anna said.
She tried to kiss him, but was too weak to pull herself up in his arms.
'We'll give you two some privacy.' Gerda said.
Everyone shuffled out, leaving Hans and Anna alone. But just before they closed the door, a shadow rushed in.
'What happened out there?' Hans asked worried.
'Elsa struck me with her powers.' Anna replied.
'You said she'd never hurt you.'
'I was wrong.'
Anna crumbled, weak.
'Anna.' Hans gasped.
Hans carried her to a couch, set her down.
'She froze my heart and only an act of true love can save me.' Anna shivered more.
'A true love's kiss.' Hans said understanding was she meant.
He takes her chin in his hand and gives her a tender smile.He leans in slowly...gently... Suddenly a shiver went through him and he stopped.
'Oh, Anna. If only there was someone out there who loved you.' Hans said. His voice sounded the same, but colder, more cruel.
'What?' Anna asked.
Hans got up, leaving her there.
'You said you did.'
He went to the window and shut the curtains.
'As thirteenth in line in my own kingdom, I didn't stand a chance. I knew I'd have to marry into the throne somewhere--' Hans said, though deep inside he didn't want to.
'What are you talking about?'
'As heir, Elsa was preferable, of course. But no one was getting anywhere with her. But you...' Hans said putting out the candles. He was internally screaming.
No! Stop letting me say this! I love her!
You're mine now, Prince Hans.
'Hans?'
'You were so desperate for love you were willing to marry me, just like that.'
Hans crossed the room, grabbed a pitcher of water from a table and went to the fireplace.
'I figured, after we married, I'd have to stage a little accident for Elsa.' Hans said as he pourred the water on the fireplace, putting out the fire. Anna tries to stop him. She falls to the floor, weak. He wanted to help her get up, saying that none of this was what he wanted, that he really loved her.
Don't do this! Please!
'Hans. No, stop.'
'But then she doomed herself, and you were dumb enough to go after her.'
'Please.'
'All that's left now is to kill Elsa and bring back summer.' Hans chuckled and approached Anna.
'You're no match for Elsa.' Anna hissed.
He bent down, took her chin in his hand again, this time not so gently.
'No, you're no match for Elsa. I, on the other hand, am the hero who is going to save Arendelle from destruction.'
Anna wrenched her face out of his hands.
'You won't get away with this.' She said angrily.
Hans rose and crossed to the door.
'Oh, I already have.'
Who are you? Why do you do this?
I am your worst nightmare and I want to control the world with my Nightmares.
Hans left and shut her in, locking the door. Anna struggled to the door, yanked on the locked handle.
'Please, somebody help.' She said hoarse and weak.
The rest of her hair turned white and she crumbled to thefloor.