Chapter Nine: Trolls, Dungeon and Guardians

{Anna's POV}

The Northern Lights were bright and Olaf was staring at them in aw as he rides on Sven's back.
'Look, Sven. The sky's awake.' he said.
I shivered.
'Are you cold?' Kristoff asked.
'A little.' I answered.
I noticed that he almost reached an arm around me, but decided against it. He looked around, not knowing what to do, but then probably got an idea.
'Wait. Come here.' He said. He took my hand and pulled me around a bend into a rock lined pass. Steam vented, powered by the volcanic activity, dot the path. He held my hands over one of them. The others joined.
'Oooh.... That's nice. ' I sighed.
We continued on the path, walking from vent to vent.
Kristoff took a deep breath. 'So, about my friends...well, I say friends, they're more like family.... Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven...until they took me in.'
'They did?' Rapunzel asked.
'Yeah. I don't want to scare you, they can be a little bit inappropriate...and loud...very loud...they're also stubborn at times, and a little overbearing. And heavy. Really, really heavy. But they're fine.. You'll get it. They mean well.' He rambled nervous,
I touched his arm, reassuringly. I looked into his gorgeous eyes. 'Kristoff, they sound wonderful.'
He smiled, appreciating my sincerity.
'Okay then...' He said. Mustering the courage, he stepped forward and with a wave of my arms he announced-- 'Meet my family.'
We were surrounded by rocks.
'Hey, guys!' He greeted.
As Kristoff and Sven move through the rocks, waving and greeting, the others and I stood dumbfounded.
'They're rocks...' Rapunzel whispered.
'He's crazy.' Olaf said softly. He turned to us. 'I'll distract them while you run.' 
He walked to the closest rock.'Hi, Sven's family! It's nice tomeet you! Guys, because I love you, I insistyou run.' He said the last part softly to us. 'I understand you're love experts!' He said cheerfully to the rock. 'Why aren't you running?' He whispered.
'Okay. Um... I'm gonna go--' I was saying when suddenly all the rocks around me started rolling.
'Kristoff!' I shouted panicking.
Olaf seemed to light up and chased the rocks, who surrounded Kristoff. Suddenly they unfold all at once.
'Kristoff's home!' One of them shouts. 
'Kristoff! Kristoff's home!' Others shouted. 'It's been too long! Kristoff's home!'
Olaf jumped around all excitedly. 'Kristoff's home.' He said like the rocks. He then stopped, confused, and looked to one of the rocks. 'Wait? Kristoff?'
I just stood there, watching them shocked and confused.

{Kristoffs POV}  

The trolls all want my attention. One troll yanked me down with a boulder's strength. 
'Oh, lemme look at you!' Kenny said.
Jay-Jay tried to pull off my clothes. 'Oh, take off your clothes, Kristoff. I wash them.' He said.
'Ah! No. I'm gonna keep my clotheson, thank you.' I said holding up my pants. 'Great to see you all. Where's grandpa?'
'He's napping. But look, I grew a mushroom.' Carl replied.
'And I earned my fire crystal.' Stevie said.
'I passed a kidney stone.' Otto said.
'Pick me up.' Jake said and jumped up on my arm. I sank under the weight of him.
'Trolls? They're trolls.' I heard Anna suddenly say.
Silence. All troll eyes turned to Anna. 
'He's brought a girl!' Bulda exclaimed.
'He's brought a girl!' All the other trolls said, ignoring my other friends.
Suddenly they surrounded Anna and body-surfed her to me, which caused her to fall in my arms.
'What's going on?' She asked me.
'I've learned to just roll with it.' I said shrugging.
Bulda, who is my kind of adoptive mother, climbs on top of her husband and my kind of adoptive father, Cliff, to get a good look at Anna. She studies her like she's a piece of cattle. 
'Let me see. Bright eyes. Workingnose. Strong teeth. Yes, yes, yes. She'll do nicely for our Kristoff.' She mumbled.
'Wait. Oh. Um. No.' Anna stuttered.
'You've got the wrong idea. That'snot why I brought her here.' I said quickly.
'Right. We're not. I'm not--' She saida nd then laughed, uncomfortable, not knowing what to say. 
'What's the issue, dear?' Bulda asked her. 'Why are you holding back from such a man?'
Oh no... not the singing...