chapter 14...

Oh no..

It's Kelly, "Well hi Ricky."

"Hi Kelly....What are doing here?" Ricky's asks. Kelly walks a little further into the barn, "The real question is, What in the hell are you doing here with her?".

"No, no, no . Kelly it's not what it looks like or seems like. All we did was go to the track." I said trying to clear things up.. which didn't work. "Oh really? Sure looks like all you did was 'Go to the track'." she said in a sarcastic tone. I quickly stood up, "Kelly nothing is going on between Ricky & I, no matter how much I dislike you, I wouldn't do that to you."

Kelly glared at me. "How did you even know I was here anyways?" Ricky asked her. She rolled her eyes, "I went to your house & your dad said you weren't home & told me you were with a friend. I asked which friend so I could come hang out with you too. He said Payton. I asked where he lived & he told its a she. I asked for the directions to get here. & look I'm here!" she explained.

"You never want to hangout with him though? Why all of a sudden now you do?" I asked curious. She lifted an eyebrow, "that's not important. Ricky we are leaving. come on.".

Ricky laughed, "Just because you want me to leave, doesn't mean I'm going to. And if you can't trust me to hang out with other girls & automatically assume I'm cheating on you , then I don't think I want to be with you anymore.". Kelly's jaw dropped & she narrowed her eyebrows.

"What the Hell!!!" Kelly yelled & she walked out. I looked down at Ricky with an impressed face, "Holy crap you just dumped Kelly Baker."