chapter 11...

*lunch time*

Today it was just Myself, Kyla , & Miranda . We sat in silence for like 5 minutes .

"Okay guys..I don't like awkward & this .. this is really awkward." Kyla said . "What's going on?" she finishes .

Yes .. Kyla doesn't know what happened. She was out of state & she got her phone taken away.

"Well Kyla.. you missed a lot." I said .
She looked at me with a confused look.
I was about to cry & Miranda looked at me. "Kyla , come to the bathroom with me . I'll tell you then ." Miranda told Kyla as she got up. They went to the bathroom & I sit at the table wiping tears off my face. I look over at the popular table & notice Ricky isn't there.

"Hey, you okay?" I hear Ricky say next to me & he takes a seat at my table. I sniffle & say "Yeah I will be." He frowns for a second. "Hey..i know this isn't the best time to ask but do you wanna go riding later ? At the tracks?" He asks . I look at him for a second & do a 'not sure' smile , "You know .. I think it's best we don't do that today or anytime at all." He looks confused , "What? Why not..?" I look over at his girlfriend . "Oh.. don't worry about her . We are just hanging out at the track. I'll meet you there at 5 , okay cool?" He says as he walks away.

Yeah. Hang out.. exactly what I was afraid of .

Kyla & Miranda come back to the table. Kyla hugs me, I hug her back. "I'm so sorry Pay Pay." She tells me. I smile at her .
_______________________
*4:00 pm @ home*

I'm in my room & decide I guess I should get ready . So I get my Fox Racing Jersey & Fox racing pants on . I get my racing boots out of my closet & buckle them on too . Then I go outside where my dad is getting my dirt bike up into the bed of the truck. "Thanks dad! Hey where's my helmet , goggles , & chest protector?". He points into the garage , " They are in the garage on my desk.". I walk into the garage and put my chest protector on , and grab my helmet (the goggles are already on it).

I put my helmet in the truck & I sit in the truck & wait for my dad to finish. "Don't forget the gas!" I yell out the window to my dad. He puts his thumb up. I turn on the radio & Somethin' bad - Miranda lambert ft. Carrie U. was playing .

My dad finally got the bike hooked & onto the bed of the truck & he hopped into the truck & we headed to the track.

_________________________