Chapter 15...

Ricky and I talked a lot in the barn and told a lot about ourselves . It was actually kind of nice .

It finally stopped raining & I got up from the blanket & walked outside , Ricky followed . I put my helmet & chest gear & boots in the barn so I can wash them tomorrow & took my suit inside to wash it .

We walked in the house , "Well hello , is this Ricky?" My mom asked as she walked over and took my suit . Ricky chuckled , "Yeah , I'm Ricky.". My mom welcomed him in and we went in and sat in my living room.

"Still can't get over how nice your house is!" Ricky said as he looked around. I giggled & nodded my head, "Yeah I guess I'm a lucky girl . Thank you though!". Then we made awkward eye contact with each other. Is it bad that I kind of want to cuddle with him even though he just broke up with his girlfriend he's had since like 5th grade .

{RICKYS POV}
We were on her couch watching some movie that was already on when we walked in. It was just her & I here in the living room . We made eye contact a few times , it was awesome. I've never felt this way before , and to be honest I never thought I would have these types of feelings for Payton.

She's special, I mean she has to be if she gives me these feelings from only knowing her personally for a few days . I just want to cuddle with her and kiss her . Is that bad even though I just broke up with Kelly?

{PAYTONS POV}
"I know this is a stupid question to ask, but do you want to cuddle?" Ricky asked in an awkward way . What.. Oh my .. Did .. Did Ricky just ask me.. To cuddle. What is life . "Why not?" I smiled and told him, so I got up and got my plaid blanket and I cuddled up next to Ricky and he put his arm around me. This is amazing . This is better then amazing.

_______________________
*an hour later*

Ricky and I fell asleep on each other but woke up to thunder . Great it's raining again. I heard someone pull in the driveway & my mom answered the back door , I heard her talk, I assumed it was just my dad .. But then Alex walked in the living room.