Wattpad Original
Mayroong 12 pang mga libreng parte

PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

EVER since Carter Altaraza knew that his parents didn't like the fact that he chose to work in the Military than helping his eldest brother to manage their family business. They own the very well-known Villa Altaraza and Altaraza Hotels and Resorts.

He's aware that his family is prominent inside and outside the business world. Their business partner expected that he would enter the business world, but he won't.

Carter is thankful to his brother—Clane because he gave up his career in the Military early to manage their businesses and also to give him and Colton—his youngest brother a chance to pursue their dream to be inside the Military.

Hindi niya makita ang sarili na namamahala ng negosyo nila ngunit kung dumating man ang araw na kailangan niyang pamahalaan ang mga iyon at wala siyang ibang pagpipilian, handa naman siya na tumulong sa pamamalakad.

He spent a lot of hard works and dedication just to reach his dream profession, he can't just leave it just because his parents don't like it.

At kahit wala siyang nakukuhang matibay na suporta galing sa magulang, hindi iyon naging hadlang para ihinto ang bagay na pinagsikapan niyang maabot sa kabila nang mga hindi magandang bagay na nangyayari sa kanyang buhay.

People used to compare him with his two brothers, Colton and Clane. Colton was always calm and silent, while he's very aggressive and honestly, impatient.

Clane was very strict and hard to please, while he's easy to be with. He's very flexible that he can be with different people without so much complication.

He wanted his life to be smooth, especially the life he built outside the Military.

He admits and very obvious that serving the Country is not easy as breathing, it wasn't very easy to protect the people from the enemy and to stay being at peace.

Walang makapagsasabi kung kailan mag-uumpisa ang tunay na giyera at kung kailan ba ito matatapos.

He is not afraid to die.

He always faces death.

He used to fight with Satan and luckily, he always wins.

And when the time comes that risking his own life was the only way to save others, he will never hesitate to give it.

But honestly, he wasn't really built to risk his life or to be a hero in the eyes of people.

Believe it or not, he was built to...kill.

He was built to kill the enemy who would try to ruin our territory...those who created war.

He was built to kill those terrorists who killed his troops and innocent people.

Carter puffed his cigarette while watching these blond girls on the dance floor. He's in one of the Clubs in Sydney. He took his Sniper Training there with the help of his father's friend, a high-ranking Australian Military.

"Join us, Carter." One of the guys in his group told him.

Tatlong grupo sila na pinaghati. Ang iba ay nakikita niyang nakikipagsayaw na sa ibang babae, mayroon din na nakakuha na ng babae para makasama sa gabing 'yon. His mind is flying away that he couldn't really enjoy the night and even the view in front of him.