Wattpad Original
Mayroong 9 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER THREE

CARTER can’t really control himself. The way she moans really turns him on. He may be drunk but he’s still aware of what’s going on.

Hugging her both thighs with his arms, he continues suck every inch of her womanhood.

The girl is already soaking wet and her sweetness makes him more aggressive. Even if it’s so dark in the room, he can still memorize every part of this girl. Her long slender legs match with her sexy hips.

Gumapang ang isang palad niya mula sa hita nito paakyat sa flat na tiyan. Her breathing is heavy, he can feel it from the way her stomach moves. Both hands were grabbing his hair as if she would get lost if she didn’t have any hold on him.

“Uhhh, mmmm!”

Carter almost smirk when her hold tightened because he sucked her cl*toris. Umangat din ang pang-upo sa ere dahil sa kaluguran na nararanasan sa pamamagitan ng kanyang dila.

“T-that feels so g-good! Mmm, y-yes! Aahhh...y-yes.”

“Do you like this?” he asked and found her sensitive bud again to continue sucking it.

“Y-yes, so much, mmmm!”

Using his both palms, he grabs her ass to support her weight in the air.

“Wrap your legs around my neck,” he ordered.

“Y-yes, sir.” Then she giggles.

For some fucking reason, his manhood throbbed because of what she called him. That...sir.

The girl wraps her legs around his neck giving him more access between her thighs.

“I’m gonna suck this cl*t again,” he told her, voice is very husky.

“I’m gonna squirt in your mouth again. I swear.”

“I love it when you squirt in my mouth.”

“You lick so well. You blew my mind away,” she whispered, impressed.

“I can do more than eating your p*ssy. You just have to wait for more.”

Then he started to encircle his tongue around her femininity. He kept on swallowing the liquid that comes out from her inside, which he never did to anyone before.

***

CARTER woke up with hard on again. He groaned when he remembered that night again. Kahit sa panaginip niya ay binibisita siya ng maiinit na sandali kasama ang estrangerong babae at ang epekto sa kanya ay hindi man lang nagbabago. Her moans can still give him a boner.

He was still recovering from that steamy moment in his dream that he didn’t really realize that he wasn’t alone. Carter closed his eyes again when the two girls on both sides started to caress his hard dick before giving him a morning head.

One is licking his damn balls and the other one is now moving her head up and down while his dick is inside her mouth.

Those were just one of the days that he was really enjoying playing with different girls. Katulad din siya ng ibang kaibigan niya na hindi nakikipag-relasyon pero palagi niya namang sinisigurado na maayos ang paghihiwalay nila ng mga naging babae niya para maiwasan ang gulo.

At hindi rin naman niya hinahayaan na sumama ang mga ito sa kanya nang hindi niya naipapalaam sa mga ito kung ano ang gusto niya at kung ano lang ang kaya niyang ibigay. When women agreed to his rules, then it’s good, but when they did not agree, it’s also fine with him.

Dumating ang mga araw na nasasaksihan niya na isa-isang nagpapakasal na ang mga kaibigan niya. He’s happy for them but he admit that he felt lonely sometimes because the friends that he used to be with before, became unavailable mostly whenever he wanted to chill with them.

He was chilling alone in the island counter of D’ Club when unexpectedly Keith showed up. Nagulat pa siya dahil alam niya ay abala ito sa trabaho.

Keith ordered a beer from the bartender and sat in the high tool chair next to him.

“I thought you were busy as fuck.”

“I was, but can’t I have some rest, Altaraza?” Lingon nito sa kanya.

“How are you doing, brute? Haven’t seen you for a long while.”

“I am just busy with something…” then Keith sipped on his beer.

One thing he admires about Keith is he can talk to you and answer whatever your questions will be, but at the same time, he knew how to keep things privately to himself without offending you.

“Something?”

“Yeah.”

“A job outside?”

“Not really,” Keith answered shortly. “When did you start getting interested in my personal life, Altaraza?” There was a smirk on this brute’s lips.

“Just curious.”

“Just building something for the future.”

Mabuti pa ang gago naiisip na ang hinaharap, samantalang siya? Wala talaga sa isip niya! Is this fucking normal? Normal pa ba talaga siya?

“Baka magulat nalang ako isang araw kasal ka na rin, Tuazon.”

“It’s possible, but I guess the time is not yet right,” Keith muttered meaningfully.

Carter shifted his sitting position to face the brute. Even though Keith’s attention is on the beer in his hand, he can see that there’s a little spark in his eyes.

“So you’re really planning to settle down?”

“Of course. Who wouldn’t want to settle down with the one you love?” Keith asked him as if he’s disgusted with the fact that Carter doesn’t have a plan to settle down.

“You found her…”

“Luckily.” Then Keith shrugs his shoulder and sip on his beer again.

“Well, once I found the right one for me, I’ll settle down.”

“Bakit parang duda ako dyan sa sinasabi mo?” Tuya nito sa kanya, hindi talaga naniniwala na kaya niya naman mag settle down sa hinaharap kung gugustuhin niya at kung mahanap niya na nga talaga ang babae para sa kanya.

“I’m patiently waiting for the right one, Tuazon.”

“Because that right one is still studying?” May himig na sarkasmo sa tinig nito na halatang alam kung sino ang tipo niyang babae.

“Gusto kong makapagtapos muna siya ng pag-aaral at maabot niya ang pangarap niya.”

“Pwede mo naman siyang samahan sa pag abot sa pangarap niya kung gusto mo talaga siya.”

Nilingon niya si Keith sa simpleng patama nito sa kanya lalo na sa huling salita. May punto naman ang kaibigan, ano nga ba ang pumipigil sa kanya para sa paglapit kay Akira? Is it because of Neilsen? He respect his friend so much and he knew that Neilsen doesn’t like him for his sister.

At sino nga ba ang boboto sa kanya kung alam na alam ang karakas niya sa mga babae?

But people change, right? He can change himself.

“Ayokong tumulad kay Kuya.” Imbes ay sagot niya.

His brother—Clane fall in love with a girl that is years younger than him. Wala talagang pinipili ang pag-ibig, walang edad-edad, basta mahal mo, gawin mo ang lahat para mapasa ‘yo.

“O baka naman hindi ka gusto ng babaeng gusto mo…”

Carter groaned and rolled his eyes at Keith.

Siguro ang isa sa pinaka nakakainis tanggapin ay ang katotohanan na baka hindi nga talaga siya gusto ni Akira? Palaging nakabusangot ang mukha kapag nakikita siya at kulang nalang ay literal na itulak siya palayo.

“Tingin mo may nagugustuhan na siyang iba?” Wala sa sarili na naitanong niya.

“Bakit sa akin ka nagtatanong? Siya ang tanungin mo.”

“Classmate sila ni Yane, ‘di ba?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m sure Yane knew who’s Akira’s crush.”

Nilingon siya ni Keith na para bang nakakadiri ang topic nila.

“Brute, are we really going to talk about that? Crush?” Keith cringed. “You know if I were you, I’ll start to move my ass to get the girl I like.”

Hindi nagsalita si Carter. Sumimsim lang siya sa alak at nag isip isip.

Kung hindi siya kikilos, baka maunahan siya ng iba? Akira made him feel that she’s not interested on him, he need to work hard for her to like him.

“Ang dami daming nagkakandarapa sa ‘kin, bakit ba ipipilit ko ang sarili ko sa babaeng hindi naman ako gusto.” Sa huli ay sabi niya.

“Your feelings for her are shallow.”

“You think so?”

“I’m sure.”

“How did you say that? You don’t know how I feel.”

“Kailan ka kikilos? Kapag nakita mo na siyang may nagugustuhang iba?”

That question hit him. That’s when he decided to move his ass before it’s too late.

It was another moment with Keith Tuazon that he learned something from him again.

CARTER started to get Akira’s attention with effort. At the parking lot of the University, he waited for her. He have her number even before but he didn’t really text her or even call her. When he tried to reach her and luckily she answered, he grabbed the opportunity.

A pretty girl who stands in five feet and six inches walks gracefully towards the parking. Her bag is on her shoulder and when she saw him, she pouted her lips like a child.

“You’re too early, naghintay ka tuloy.” Bungad ni Akira sa kanya.

“I don’t mind.”

Carter opened a door for her. She hop in and muttered a Thank you.

“Where are we going?” she asked when they leave the University.

“Hotel.”

“Hotel?” Ulit nito, medyo nabigla.

Carter chuckled. “We’ll have dinner. What are you thinking?”

“W-wala. Umm, can I take a shower first and change my clothes?”

He just nods his head. She’s still in her school uniform and he’s not comfortable bringing her to the hotel with that kind of clothes. He doesn’t care about what other people say towards him and him together with girls, but he will not like it if people would start being mean to Akira and judge her.

Mas mabuti na na pareho silang presentable dahil ito ang unang beses na lalabas silang magkasama. Akira’s condo is located in Pasay. She allowed him to go inside and he waited patiently for her.

He’s not used to it. He didn’t want to wait, he easily gets bored. Kung nasa ibang pagkakataon, siguro ay umalis na siya at kumain mag isa. But it’s Akira, so, he needs to behave and remain his cool.

Napatayo siya nang matapos ang halos isang isang oras ay natapos na rin ito. She’s wearing a teal silk dress above her knee. She paired it with high heeled sandals and purse. Her hair is straight and it reach above her waist. She’s really a beauty. Mapapatay siya ni Neilsen kapag ginawan niya ng kalokohan ang kapatid nito.

“Is this a dinner date?” Akira asked when they are already inside the elevator.

He can smell her scent. He likes it when a woman smells good, but sometimes there’s a kind of smell that didn’t attract him sexually.

“You can tell…”

“Umm, where are we going after dinner?”

“Tell me where.”

Paglabas nila ng elevator ay binati kaagad sila ng gwardiya doon. Carter remain being gentleman. Pinapakiramdaman niya ang sarili kung natutuwa ba siya sa ginagawa niya.

They are inside the car and in the middle of the road when he tried to hold Akira’s hand.

Para siyang nakahinga ng maluwag nang pumayag naman ito. He can see that she’s blushing. It made him think that maybe this is her first time? It’s obvious that she’s not used to it.

“Are you nervous?” he teased because he can now feel that her hand is sweating a bit.

“Why would I?” Pinasungit nito ang boses sabay irap sa hangin.

“I won’t bite you.” He kept on teasing her so she can start being comfortable with him.

“Sabi ni Kuya Neilsen mag-iingat daw ako sa ‘yo.”

Doon ay napahalakhak si Carter. Inaasahan niya na naman ‘yon pero nakakatawa pa rin marinig galing mismo sa dalaga.

“Babaero ka raw kasi e.” Dagdag pa nito. “Wala bang magagalit sa ‘kin kapag nakitang magkasama tayo?”

“Wala.”

“Sigurado ka?”

“Sigurado ako, Akira.”

“Wala ka naman sigurong girlfriend ngayon?”

“I won’t be here with you if I have someone already.”

“So, you do girlfriends?”

“Not really.”

“No girlfriends? No relationships? Fuck buddy lang?”

Carter eyes widened a bit. Nilingon niya ito at naabutan na inosenteng nakatingin sa kanya, naghihintay ng sagot.

“Kapag pumasok ako sa isang relasyon, gusto ko ‘yung pang matagalan na.”

“A kind of relationship that will last forever?”

Sinulyapan niya ito. “Yes.”

“Hmm, okay.”

When they arrived at Altaraza Hotel the staff assisted them politely and brought them to a VIP room. He likes it there because he didn’t want to catch everyone’s attention when they dine in a hotel restaurant.

Akira has grown up physically but you can still say that she’s still very young in the way she acts and even the way she talks about things especially that adult stuff.

They started dating but it was secretly. Akira didn’t want everyone to know that they are dating. She even hid it from her brother, Neilsen.

What frustrates him is Akira didn’t even allow him to kiss her on the lips.

Dalawang buwan na rin siyang nagtitiis na hindi nakakahalik sa dalaga. But he admit that the more she became hard to get, the more he gets thrilled. It challenge him and it test his patience.

“Tayong dalawa lang?” tanong nito nang sunduin niya ulit sa Unibersidad na pinapasukan.

She’s soon to start with her internship and he even offered her to do it in their hotel but her pride is too high that she declined his offer. He can help her with that, she just needs to say Yes, but she’s too independent to do things on her own.

She invited Akira to Villa Altaraza this weekend before she starts her internship next week.

“Yeah. Our room is separate. Don’t worry.”

They had their romantic dinner at Altaraza Hotel again, this time he tries his luck again to kiss her.

Silang dalawa ang naroon si VIP room, pribado at walang istorbo. Carter hold Akira’s hand and brought it to his lips. From the candle lights, he can see how her cheeks rose.

He’s really attracted to her even before, he picture her as the kind of girl that men should marry. She’s too good to be true, while he’s too complicated.

Hindi siya sigurado kung paano sila magkakasundo pagdating ng panahon dahil halata na may mga bagay na hindi nila pareho gusto at hilig.

“Carter,” Akira whispered when he lean forward hoping to kiss her lips.

“Why?” Their lips are just inches away.

“Don’t kiss me.”

“Why not?”

“I’m not y-yet ready...I think,”

“Don’t you want to try?”

“J-just a kiss?”

“Yeah, what else in your mind?”

Marahan na itinulak lang nito ang pisngi niya sabay irap sa kanya.

“Hindi ka pa nahahalikan?” Manghang tanong niya.

Akira’s cheeks went scarlet. Nanliliit ang mga mata nito nang tignan siya, pilit itinatago ang kahihiyan sa katotohanan na nadiskubre niyang wala pang nakakahalik dito. Kaya pala hin’di basta-basta nagpapahalik sa kanya!

“Ano naman? Hindi pa ako pwedeng mag boyfriend dahil nag-aaral pa ako ‘no! Kaya virgin pa ang labi ko!” Sabay ismid nito sa kanya. “Palibhasa ikaw marami ka ng nahalikan e, kaya wala na sa ‘yo ‘yang halik halik na ‘yan.”

“It’s just a kiss, Akira.”

“Ayoko pa rin!”

“Okay.” Then he shrug his shoulder. “No kiss for me tonight.”

That night Carter started to realize that maybe Akira is not really ready to enter in a relationship and she’s not yet ready to be intimate with him.

He still didn’t lose hope, he continued dating her and he became contented to what she can only give him.

When the time came that he started catching a real feelings for her, that’s when the time Akira cut their communication.

Carter really don’t have any idea why she did that, why all of a sudden she dumped him. Just like that.

He didn’t expect that what Akira did will give a big impact on him. He’s very affected. He didn’t like the feeling of being left behind. Pakiramdam niya ay mag-isa na naman siya. Nakikita niya na naman ang sarili sa kadiliman.

Umasa siya na magkakaroon sila ng magandang relasyon sa hinaharap. He knew to himself that his feelings for her is real. He didn’t play around, he will never do that to her. He likes Akira a lot. He’s even willing to change himself so she could fully accept him.

Carter focus with his job to divert his attention. But every damn night, he couldn’t stop himself from thinking about her and her reason for leaving him, so he always end up drinking until he fell asleep.

Ni hindi niya makuhang ibaling sa ibang babae ang atensyon niya dahil alam niyang hindi iyon ang sagot.

He knew that his friends notice his behavior but they didn’t dare to ask him why. Hindi rin naman niya sasagutin kung magtanong nga ang mga ito.

Carter choose to stay in Villa Altaraza when he gets his off from work. Doon, medyo nararamdaman niya ang kapayapaan sa kanyang puso at isip kahit papano.

Sa sobrang pag-iisip, nahihirapan na siyang makatulog sa gabi. Saturday night, he drunk too much, trying to have a good sleep after. He was tired from work and thinking too much is stressing and fucking frustrating.

“Carter that’s enough.” He heard his brother voice, Clane.

He saw Colton removing the bottle of Jack Daniels above the table. His brothers are ready to take him to his room, but he won’t let them. He wants to finish drinking that last bottle.

“Let’s bring him to his room, Kuya,” Colton said calmly.

Nang kukunin na ni Colton ang kanyang braso, inilayo niya ‘yon mula rito, halos iwasiwas.

Carter shook his head drunkly. “I can walk by myself.”

“Okay, that’s good then.” It was Clane’s voice, he can hear the sarcasm in it.

But Colton insisted to grab his arm to make sure that he won’t lose his balance when he stand up. Iwinasiwas niya ulit ang kamay ng kapatid, hindi gusto na aalalayan siya nito.

“Let him.” His older brother’s voice was calm.

Hinayaan siya ng dalawang tumayo ngunit hindi pa man ay halos mabuwal na siya sa sobrang kalasingan. The two were quick to grab his arms so his face won’t meet the ground.

“I’m drunk…” he chuckled.

“You are.”

Akay-akay siya ng dalawang kapatid papasok sa mansyon nila. Sigurado siya na kapag nakita siya ng magulang na lasing na lasing, mapapailing na naman ang mga ito.

“You know when I love someone, I will never ever leave her,” he said out of the blue.

“I will do the same.” Clane muttered.

“I will stay by her side, Kuya.”

“That’s good.”

“And you know, even though the world will be against us, I’ll still fight for her…I’ll fight for our love.”

“Damn, he’s really drunk.” He heard Colton whispered.

“No, no, I’m not that drunk. I-I know what I am saying.”

The two almost carry him when they reach the grand staircase. Napapansin niya ang ilang kasambahay na hindi malaman ang gagawin kung tutulong ba, natataranta na ano.

“She’s so unfair. I like her but I hate what she did to me.” Then he laughed bitterly. “Hindi ako kailanman nang-iwan…wala akong iniiwan sa ere…pero b-bakit…”

Hindi niya na matuloy ang sasabihin dahil namimigat na ang talukap ng kanyang mga mata. They entered his room and it was so dark.

“And don’t turn on the lights. I want it dark,” he demanded drunkenly.

Carter passed out the moment his back felt the soft bed.

Akala niya ay madali niyang malalampasan ang ginawang pang-iiwan sa kanya ni Akira, pero nagkamali siya…dahil nang malaman niyang lumabas ito ng bansa, doon ay talagang naramdaman niyang wala na talagang pag-asa na babalik ito sa kanya.