¹²𝘽𝙄𝙂 𝙀𝙂𝙊

〚 ♥〴 〛

〚 ♥〴 〛

HE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET OUT OF HERE. he and alex were currently messing around on the dreamsmp, with alex also streaming. with that information sitting in the back of his head, he knew that he couldn't reveal too much and had to be cautious of his own words.

but he also knew that alex wasn't thinking the same thing.

the whole point of streams is to entertain. and if you have to tell the 53k viewers something that you would've liked to keep private in order to keep them entertained, then so be it. and this was alex's whole mindset in streaming, so karl knew that they couldn't even get to the general topic of girls or else, clementine would get brought up by the boy on the other side of the call.

and karl knew that he was being a bit selfish in the sense that he really didn't want his fans to know about her. he loves each and every one of his supporters, and he also knew that there are some people who think that he's their property, when he's anything but. clem will get hate. plain and simple, that is what's gonna happen and he would never forgive himself if his supporters were the cause of a frown on the beautiful girls face.

"karl jacobs are you awake or did you fall asleep on your pretty face?" alex asked since karl was being a bit quiet.

"i actually did fall asleep on my pretty face quackity hq, thank you for asking. i'm even still asleep right now, you are talking to sleep karl."

alex's hyena laugh that karl loved and every time would still bring a smile to his face echoed through the discord call. he looked over on his other monitor and saw alex's stream that he pulled up and only saw "LMAOOO" running quickly in chat.

those people could be lying and what he said maybe didn't make them laugh their ass off, but it still made his eyes light up like a kid in a candy store and his face scrunch up, trying to contain the smile begging to be shown.

karl just wants to make everyone happy, even if his own happiness could be at cost. it was a risk that he was willing to take; no matter the consequences.

"so karl-"

"yes, hello, what's up?" karl cut off not realizing that alex wasn't finished with his sentence.

"were you day-dreaming earlier? y'know, about her" he said putting unnecessary emphasis on her making it known to the viewers that she was special.

"no i wasn't now, can you pass me gravel please." he murmured lowly and pathetically, practically feeling the smugness radiating off of alex.

"no no no no, you don't get to do that karlos." alex exclaimed whilst also wildly jumping up in his chair knowing that he found something to talk about, and in the process make karl flustered.

"i don't know what you're talking about."

"no you know exactly what i'm talking about. cmon, what's her name?" he egged on, clearly not taking no for answer.

"clementine." he muttered already being coaxed only after a couple begs.

"sorry what, i didn't hear that, could you speak up?" the smile evident now more than ever.

"her name is clementine quackity!"

"oh, that's a beautiful name, make sure to tell her that i told her that." he mused; a laugh erupting from him, whilst staring at the chat that he could barley see any clear message of.

"no i won't tell her because i don't want her to know you."

"ouch that hurts karl jacobs."

"that was the point." he deadpanned.

clemency

KARL
HELLO
SO
sage, you know her, but she sent
me a clip of your stream and
unless u know a different
clementine then i'm only left to
think that you were talking about me
which is really sweet :,)

no i know another clementine.
i wasn't talking about you
soz </3

oh i knew it
my heart is broeken 💔

it should be. dont
wanna let your ego get too big

my egos already too big
there's no getting it smaller
babycakes <3
now call me pretty

no

WHY

cause you're not lol

so we're lying now
okay then hold on-
i am 100% straight.

CLEMENTINE

WHAT
I SAID IT

okay goodbye because i'm
sleepy

yes goodbye
we don't want a sleepy karl
goodnight my love ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

goodnight pretty girl <3

ur the cutest ever
GOODNIGHT

-

karl went to sleep that night with an almost painful smile.

NOT THE PLAN𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆and the author speaks <3-unedited, short, AND filler

NOT THE PLAN
𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖
and the author speaks <3
-
unedited, short, AND filler. wow i am on a roll.
no but i wanna write drama so bad you don't even know
I HAVE SO MANY ANGSTY LINES IN MY NOTES THAT WOULD BE PERFECT BUT I HAVE TO WAIT TILL THEY ACTUALLY GET TOGETHER
i cry

- elle <3