¹⁴𝙇𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙋𝙊𝙋

〚 ♥〴 〛

〚 ♥〴 〛

OVER THREE WEEKS HAD PASSED AND KARL WAS AT HIS HAPPIEST. almost everyday when he wakes up, a smile is already painted on his lips. and it's partially due to a pretty girl who's names rhymes with shlementine.

of course, it's not all because of her. you can never say that the whole reason for someone's happiness is another person because you have to find joy from inside. yes, someone can lift your spirits but they can never stop the floating and invisible demons inside your head.

you have to stop them yourself.

and karl was just about done battling with them.

he thinks that maybe he just grew out of them but in whole honesty— he just finally stoped caring. when he goes out he still has that eating and nagging thought in the back of his head that everyone hates him, but only now, that thought is minimized. and puts those thoughts off by muttering in the mirror "so who cares? everyone's gonna die anyway." it's not the best mindset he will admit, but it works for now so he'll go with it.

the complements that clementine gives out to him also help. when you at last have someone who will wholeheartedly support and get you, karl learns that life goes a lot smoother.

he and clementine's bond has also grown tremendously. they've face-timed, talking about their favorite dog breeds while clem also lowkey flirts, loving the way that a pink dust settles on karl's cheeks. they've also texted, karl working her through a panic attack when she thought that she made a fool of herself in macy's when in reality the worker just didn't care due to their minimum wage job.

they now always text and call each other randomly, always being bored and needing a buddy on the other side of the line.

karl was now currently streaming, playing around on the dreamsmp whilst on call with alex, needing some content and reviving it from his best mate.

in the middle of laughing at a stupid joke, karl got a call, the caller id showing  "clemency 🍊"

"karlos! who's calling?" alex exclaimed, having a knack in the back of his head that it was the person whose been lifting his best friend's spirits for over the past month.

feeling bad for declining but still needing to, he denied the call, sliding it into his pocket and answered alex.

"no one! now, i would appreciate if you could build the hut for me while i go to the bathroom quackity."

"hmm suree" he drew out,

"but i will beat you with a chancla if i find out that you are texting lover girl while you're taking a piss!"