001: Our Conversation? Not Done.

〚 ♥〴 〛

〚 ♥〴 〛

CLEMENTINE BENIOT WAS A SIMPLE GIRL. she wasn't the prettiest woman in the world, but she wasn't necessarily far beneath today's beauty standards. while she had full, pink, tainted lips, she also had hip dips that she would criticize in her reflection most nights. she had loving friends who never once uttered any negative words towards her, but she also had a family with visibly infused dejection in their eyes when they looked at her. 

clementine, who chooses to go by clem, was only living in a still picture of life. her life was consistently the same thing, every second, of every day. she was stuck in a everlasting cycle of vague contentment. she was additionally happy on some days, of course, but after those days passed by, there was nothing for clem to do besides sit on her bed and sulk. her reason being, that she craves the feeling of bliss. she craves the feeling of being something more than a vacant, hollow human, one that doesn't need to pathetically prove her worth to herself all the time.

some would call her angelic, others would call her a slut, but most would just call her clem. simply because that's all she is, and ever will be.

all she wanted to do was stop the pain that was flowing through her mind and invading her body. she wondered if that feeling would ever stop, since it felt like it never would. would it?

"clem!" sage practically screamed, but you can't blame her. clementine was spacing out, and her concerned friend wasn't sure if she would arrive back in control of her brain.

"huh? what'd you say?" clementine replied in a confused tone, as she was 2 seconds away from falling asleep due to her inattentive state.

"i said, will you stop laying around and do something!" sage naff, her lavish, tanned-skin friend scolded.

clementine rolled her eyes, already over the conversation that the pair had recreated for what seemed like the 100th time over. she got up from the floor that she was laying on, because to her; laying in the floor is "therapeutic." she went on her merry way to her white-bedsheet-covered-queen-sized bed.

her bed was her safe space and nobody would take that away from her.

while clementine was lazily walking over to her bed, sage was leaning against the scuffed doorframe.

"ya know, you cant avoid this conversation every time."

"yes i can," clementine spoke before she smushed her face into the makeup-stained pillow covers. they were in this state because of the nights that she was too exhausted to take the cosmetics off her skin.

it was a quarter till 3 am and both girls were tired as hell. tired from their 15 second chat and tired from their day jobs; where clementine was a rising photographer and sage was a yoga instructor. both of them enjoyed their jobs, but holy shit- they could be tiring. so instead of pursuing and nagging clem about their talk- and eventually getting an answer out of her- she just decided to let it go...for now at least.

"alright. i know that you're tired, so i'll let you go to sleep, but this conversation is not over. okay?" sage murmured, but made sure that it was loud enough for clem to hear.

"oh uh- yep uh huh of course," clementine agreed, but if we're being completely honest, she had no clue what she was agreeing to. all she knew was that:
1. ) she was tired, and 2. ) she wanted to fall asleep in peace.

sage didn't notice this, and walked to her room, closing the door as she told her roommate goodnight.

"goodnight clemmie!"

"you know that i hate you, whore!"

sage was glad that she could get in a good chuckle before they had the dreaded conversation about love tomorrow. she and clementine took each day one at a time, because if you don't, then you'll crash and burn. and trust me- clem knows all about that.

NOT THE PLAN𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆and the author speaks <3-uh so first chapter, really excited ngl

NOT THE PLAN
𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖
and the author speaks <3
-
uh so first chapter, really excited ngl. the chapters are probably gonna be very short and i apologize for that put i just can not handle writing 6,000 words for each chapter alright? anyways, please comment and vote <3 ALSO my beautiful and amazing best friend- pleasestopsmirking edits and makes my chapters amazing so give her some love or ill pull your hair mwah

- elle <3