3: Yang Jungwon is here

Sunoo

After tortured in 2 hours finally it's lunch time!!!

"Faster!" Jake screamed while I was fixing my things.

"Just wait!" I said.

"Niki...let us go first okey?" Jake said to Niki.

"Okey.." he said and just nod while fixing his things too.

"Jay! Heeseung!!" Jake called the president and Jay?

Good we are eating with others.

I picked up my lunch and we head to the cafeteria, the place was still quite.

"Jay buy me lunch too.." Jake said.

"Where are you going?" Jay asked.

"We will search for a perfect spot to sit." Jake said.

"Okey?what you do want?" Heeseung asked.

"Any." Jake reply.

"Okay, got it!"Heeseung said and they quickly grab some food.

How did he get it?!

Jake quickly drag me to somewhere and sat looking like paranoid.

Is he taking drugs?

"Okay, I will tell what I know in this school, cause you seems like you don't know anything in this school. You should check the school first before entering." Jake said and sigh. Like I was so doomed.

"Oh...do I need to know well the school to enter??" I asked.

" Yeah..so...Let's start on Mrs. Yang, she is the owner of this school. Our adviser is Ms. Kim Jisoo she is not here earlier cause she was absent, she texted Heeseung. Mr. Kim Seokjin is our Literature teacher and the most handsome teacher here in the school, he like jokes and you need to laugh at his joke and never ever interfere his jokes..cause he might throw you away. Mr. Kim Namjoon our history teacher for a mean time cause Ms. Park Rosé is sick, Mr. Kim Namjoon is our Principal. Mr. Park Jimin our Math teacher, don't stand beside him if you're much taller than him..cause he will cry just don't get close to him. Mr. Min Yoongi our Music teacher, he is the coolest he only talk if he wants so better to listen carefully. Mr. Jeon Jungkook our Art teacher, he is a kind teacher who gives love to his student when teaching he is so caring and treat you all as a baby, Mr. Jung Hoseok our P.E teacher he is the kindess of all he will teach you and tell you inspiration quotes everyday. And lastly...Mr. Kim Taehyung..the weirdest one our Computer teacher..he always play game with the student and give homework to the class when he lost. And also all of them are perverts." Jake introduce.

"Wow...that was...alot." I said.

"Any questions?" I asked.

Hmm...Niki?

"About Niki...I want to know about him cause you're always paranoid when he is around." I said.

"Niki is a cool guy and he has alot of fans all of the bi and gays here are all crazy at him." Jake explain.

"W-What?!Bi?Gay!" I asked.

Bi and Gay?!!!!I'm scared.

"Yeah, some of them enrolled cause Niki is studying here.."Jake said.

Wow...that was the impact of Niki.

"Really?!" I asked.

" Yeah, you remember Yang Jungwon from A class?" Jake asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"The one who return a book in Literature time.." Jake said.

"Uh...yeah..the bunny looking guy?what's with him?" I asked.