23

Niki

I cannot believe that he lied on me!
I hate him!for not telling the truth!

I quickly change my clothes and lay on my bed covering my whole body with the blanket.

"Niki?" The door open.

I didn't respond and pretend asleep.

I can feel that he was walk towards me.

"Niki!why are you mad at me?" Sunoo asked and sit on the corner of the bed.

I didn't respond.

"I know you're awake! Stop doing this to me!why are always mad when things like this happens?!" Sunoo said.

I didn't respond.

"Why are you mad at me that makes my heart ache?!"Sunoo said.

I didn't respond.

"Why are you so mad at me even if we are just friends!" Sunoo shouted.

I can feel that he is crying right now.
His sobs makes me tear apart.

"Why did you kiss me that night?!why did you hug me that night?!why did you make me feel loved by you?! You said you only needed me?!what was the meaning of that?!It's making me crazy and I don't know what to do about it!it makes me think everyday that, why did he hugged me?why did he kissed me?what was that supposed to be?! And know you're mad because I didn't tell you about my illness?! Niki?!I'm going crazy right now..can you give me answers?!" Sunoo cried.

I can't really think right now after hearing all of that words.

"I love you."

____

Sunoo

"You what?" I asked.

He removes the blanket .

"I-I love you as a friend." He said.

F-Friend?!

"Niki?!!!!" I shouted.

He chuckled and kiss me on my forehead.

"That's it?!a friend?!" I asked him.

Logic again???!

"You know I don't have any plans to enter a relationship so..." He said.

?????

"So what?!" I asked while wiping my tears.

"I don't want you to locked on me...we are still under age.." He explain.

Nice.

"I hate you!" I said and pout.

"I hate you too!" He said.

"I hate you more!" I shouted and go to the restroom to change my clothes.

For the first time in my life! I'm carving for something that, I can't get in time I want!
I thought he's going to confess already and we are going to be couple!!ugh!!!I don't like waiting!!!!