52

Jake

"Do you think they are now okey?" I asked Sunghoon who is busy sipping his coffee.

"Why are you asking me that?" He asked.

"I just want to.." I said.

"You always visited Niki's house right?why are you still curious?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah..but he is not there! Remember?he is an idol now..he can't just go home." I said and role my eyes.

"If you want then let's go to the port." Sunghoon said.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's Feb 20, I'm surr one of them will be there." Sunghoon said.

"Hmm...we always visit there every year but   no one is there...Only Hanbin and Daniel." I said.

"You know we should try.." Sunghoon said.

Sunghoon now is a national athlete, because of his Figure skating talent.
Also me I'm a national athlete too, I'm a soccer player, that's why we are still close to eachother.

"I don't know..everytime I go there..I feel like I'm just wasting my time." I said.

"So you're giving up?" He asked.

"Giving up on?" I asked.

"To see them." Sunghoon said and smirk.

"No..I'm just tired." I said.

"You know let's go..since it's still 10..we can make it there.." Sunghoon said and stud up.

"You know I should text Heeseung and Jay." I said and text them.

"And Jungwon." Sunghoon inserted.

I quickly turn my face on him and give him a glare.

"You know Niki don't want to see him right?"I asked.

"I know..but he is still part of the group and Also I think Niki will forgive him now." Sunghoon said.

"You know that's impossible.." I said.

"I don't know let's just try.." Sungjoon said.

"You should be the one to text him..not me.." I said and continue texting Heeseung and Jay.

"You know you're so mad." Sunghoon said.

I didn't mind him and just focus.

____

H

eeseung

Jake texted me earlier in the middle of my project.

I become an architect and I need to finish my drawing 2 days from now.

It's a bit hard to choose.

"Hee!!" Mom shouted.

Yeahh..I'm still in my parents house, becuase Mom wants to.

"What?!!"I shouted back.

"Can you give me some money?!" She shouted.

"Mom!I told you!!I don't have money!" I shouted.

I heard her footsteps towards my room nd the door opens.

"I know you have money!" She said.

"I already said I don't have!" I said.

It's a lie..I don't want her to waste our money since Dad broke up with Mom Because of Mom's doing...Mom is seeing other guy since I was in highschool and I didn't know that! I was really shocked when Dad slap my Mom right in front of me.